BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

My grandparents and dad were from Wisconsin and huge(my grandparents were at the Ice Bowl) level Packer fans.  Plus, Favre became the QB in 1992 when I was 7.  So I was locked in to Packer Fandom well before the Titans arrived in my home city of Nashville.

Is my situation acceptable to your sensibilities?

Or should I have switched?

This is allowed. And since the Titans are an AFC team, you are also allowed to like them, but not when they play the Packers.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Everyone thought he'd be a HC by now when he came back to the NFL. We saw how his stint in Carolina went. I do think that was just a bad situation and he'll turn out fine but I think a lot of the buzz about him has gone down a bit after that.

Without question. The fact he was down to QB coach speaks volumes. However, there’s a big difference between being Sam Darnold’s QB coach to working with guaranteed upside in Josh Allen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but the “Football Team” was an underrated name.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I like Football Team better than Commanders.

In a golden era for teams picking names/new names, it figures that Washington would be the ones to buck the trend

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Lol Buffalo got Joe Brady.

So when Dorsey leaves in 2023, they’ve got a new OC immediately. So that presumably puts Brady in line to be a future HC by 2024.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Everyone thought he'd be a HC by now when he came back to the NFL. We saw how his stint in Carolina went. I do think that was just a bad situation and he'll turn out fine but I think a lot of the buzz about him has gone down a bit after that.

I do think Brady was just put in a losing situation in Carolina. Definitely didn't help his stock any that he couldn't use DJ Moore as creatively as SF used Deebo though.