BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

27 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Rags is taking Breece Hall this is a cover 

I love Breece too.

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Kenneth Walker is my RB1. I think he’s got some capable upside. He might be one of those guys who stayed in college for a while, so that extra research will make a big difference.

He's my RB1 also.

I think post combine I’ll switch to Breece Hall as my RB1. I don’t think the most highly of this class but I thought you could squeeze Walker into round 1. Let’s replace him with Breece. Walker and James Cook are guys I think can be more than just useful pieces.

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Considering I didn't even know it was happening now doubtful.

I can't tell you how freeing it is to completely ignore this draft class. 

I may need to start doing this more often.

Ladies & Gentlemen: BDL’s Los Angeles Rams!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I can't tell you how freeing it is to completely ignore this draft class. 

I may need to start doing this more often.

Well if I’m here 2, 9, 17 years I can promise you it’s the last year I don’t have a pick in the first two rounds

On 4/30/2021 at 12:50 AM, MD4L said:

I love Eric Stokes to the Packers. He’s a baller.

If they can somehow convince Aaron to give it a go again they’ll compete among the class of the NFC again.

One of my favorite posts in hindsight. Lucky evaluator.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Well if I’m here 2, 9, 17 years I can promise you it’s the last year I don’t have a pick in the first two rounds

Last year was the first since 2014 that I had a 1st round pick. 2017 for a 2nd round pick. 

So I will likely be open to trading out again in the future.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

One of my favorite posts in hindsight. Lucky evaluator.

We were discussing Stokes at the pick where we took Moore too iirc, was sad when Rags got him first.

EDIT: I remember wrong, we were talking about him with our 3rd round pick. Obviously he didn't come close to lasting that long.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Take a hike. There is no need for your kind here.

LoL. I’m just a big believer that early picks is where you get maximum return for your investment. If a guy ends up even 10% better than consensus you get that bit extra, plus a cheap contract. 

If you pay in FA or trade for the same caliber of player you’re losing flexibility. Probably more assets too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

We were discussing Stokes at the pick where we took Moore too iirc, was sad when Rags got him first.

EDIT: I remember wrong, we were talking about him with our 3rd round pick. Obviously he didn't come close to lasting that long.

I fell for Stokes hard. Like @Ragnarok said I was torn between him and Campbell. But Stokes had some impeccable upside to me. Pheltz wanted me to trade my two 4ths.

Ended up taking Rondale Moore and Kellen Mond. Not sure how much better I’ll feel about that in the future.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Quoting this twice to say I loved Moore. He’s going to be sooo good. I’ve got a quote  I’ll go find in a second.

• Like 1