BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

13 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Then Mwil trying to talk about but he’d love to have a shutdown corner. After y’all know Whicker wants Sauce

I said I’d like one opposite White to make our secondary a no fly zone, because it definitely would be. I’d be happy with about 3 different guys Pick 1 regardless of IRL value.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blue said:

True. I guess my comment was just focusing on the first round. Nothing to see here. But don’t question my integrity baby girl

no no, I was questioning everyone's integrity

This is the BDL equivalent of my college roommate telling a guy in my unit “It’s not that I don’t like YOU, it’s just that I don’t like people.”

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Barred and unbarred?

Father of a boy vs father of a girl 

One of my players pulled a “before you got soft and had daughters” story out on another kid last year who had complained about conditioning. It was a quality “back in my day” story.

• Like 2

I like how we have gone from you guys knowing who we are drafting to we are lying to we can’t be trusted as though people:

A. Don’t know basic supply and demand draftonomics with draft assets and scarcity since we have stated interest in trading back

B. It’s silly season

C. Maybe we are trying to gauge the temperature to see who is going where and how we can maximize our value

D. Maybe we like several players and don’t know who we are drafting

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I like how we have gone from you guys knowing who we are drafting to we are lying to we can’t be trusted as though people:

A. Don’t know basic supply and demand draftonomics with draft assets and scarcity since we have stated interest in trading back

B. It’s silly season

C. Maybe we are trying to gauge the temperature to see who is going where and how we can maximize our value

D. Maybe we like several players and don’t know who we are drafting

Your sweet love blue started challenging everyone’s integrity and decency. Start there. A. Is you guys not knowing it and prematurely trading up and trying to move down to the same pick you traded up from. B. No need to be silly with pick 1 when you don’t pick again until 2.4. You and blue are like the euphoria cast (never seen the show but I assume it’s like you two) of BDL. C. No one will move up to pick 1. As someone who holds 4 top 9 picks you aren’t moving down to any of those. Whicker already moved down. Cuba is looking to move down. Pickle doesn’t move up. BCB goes BPA. Blue should know better than this.  D would make Blue a liar since he has said time and time again nothing has changed with who we are taking first overall.