BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d genuinely encourage you to either reach out to Blue and settle whatever beef you have with him or else put him on ignore. 

I had him on ignore for a while. I'm just saying if you don't wanna do a mock for fear of letting people know who you want, don't put in who you actually want or even better yet, realize no one can take the guy you want except you.

47 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I had him on ignore for a while. I'm just saying if you don't wanna do a mock for fear of letting people know who you want, don't put in who you actually want or even better yet, realize no one can take the guy you want except you.

Which if that was the only observation and snipe you had then I’d agree. We are going on a week now. The one a few days ago about him not being loved as a child stands out. Just something to consider. I get we all rub each other the wrong way from time to time, but one of the things I value the most in this league is our ability to solve stuff on our own and move on/bury the proverbial hatchet. 

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Blue said:

What time on the 18th are we starting the draft?

The draft starts officially at 8am on 4/18 but the thread will likely be up on Sunday Evening.

1 hour time slots all day til Midnight.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Which if that was the only observation and snipe you had then I’d agree. We are going on a week now. The one a few days ago about him not being loved as a child stands out. Just something to consider. I get we all run each other the wrong way from time to time, but one of the things I value the most in this league is our ability to solve stuff on our own and move on/bury the proverbial hatchet. 

You know what. Don't come at me about this this nonsense. Blue is infamous in this league for taking shots at people and talking ****. If his skin isn't thick enough to take back what he dishes out then maybe he should remain quiet.

24 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You know what. Don't come at me about this this nonsense. Blue is infamous in this league for taking shots at people and talking ****. If his skin isn't thick enough to take back what he dishes out then maybe he should remain quiet.

As someone who I think most would agree is a neutral party, I'd have to agree with MWil and it reads like most recent 'entanglements' have had blue talking about something in general, and your reponse to him being personal. I know the post MWil is referring to, and I'll be honest - I felt that it was over the line, but wasn't my place to speak to it. However, I think it would help if we all just took a deep breath and step away from the keyboard for a bit. Or, do the 'angry letter' method and type out a post that covers what you want it to say... and then hit delete on it. Sometimes we need to vent.

• Like 1