BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

18 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Hmmm, was I not supposed to make midnight it's own slot? I read it stopped at midnight but the midnight pick was up until 8am and read that to mean that slot existed. Maybe I just misunderstood...as curious as Red here.

Everyday starts at 8am and then ends at Midnight. With 16 picks each day each round is it's own day.

We don't advance the time until we get an entire day ahead of schedule. That way people know when they will be making their picks generally.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have to give Bcb props for going all in on the "offensive line doesn't matter" philosophy with the Hamilton pick, really living his truth out here.

people tend to forget I haven't done any three ups yet 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Your first mistake was trading back with Donald on the board in the first place 

I wanted to go offense no matter what and Tony Gonzalez had just retired. Our “scouting” here at Cuba was much different to say the least. And we didn’t think a sub 290 DL would be capable of anything near what he’s done. Happy he’s thoroughly proven us wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

people tend to forget I haven't done any three ups yet 

I don't see Braden Smith or Ryan Ramczcyk playing left tackle for you when Tyron Smith misses his annual 3+ games, but I suppose I don't know what New Orleans plans to do at left tackle IRL.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't see Braden Smith or Ryan Ramczcyk playing left tackle for you when Tyron Smith misses his annual 3+ games, but I suppose I don't know what New Orleans plans to do at left tackle IRL.

did donovan smith die?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

actually, yes, yes he has.  Appears to be a late bloomer.  Last two years have been quite good since a rough start to his career

Last two years he's also played with an AllPro at C and RT, pro bowlers at both OG spots, and a HOF TE...so they could afford to help him out.

• Like 2