On 4/13/2022 at 12:37 AM, RuskieTitan said:

1.2 Anchorage - Kayvon Thibodeaux, Edge, Oregon

giphy.gif

As if we believe he'd take short arms.

Nailed it. Wait, he actually? No, really? haha. 1 for 2

1.3 Gotham - Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati

ragu-24oz-chunky-mamas-special-garden-sa

As if we believe a corner would go this high. Actually, probably yes. Sauce seems to be the most popular flavor at the moment.

Nailed it again. This one was further down so difficulty points helps redeem the score a bit. 3 for 3

1.4 Antarctica - Jermaine Johnson, Edge, FSU

FSUHelment.jpg

FSU? Check.

Well I did not see this swirve coming. Ruins my mock. 3 for 4

1.5 Rome - Evan Neal, OT, Alabama

cristiano-ronaldo-bust-t.jpg

Literally have one tackle currently, they land the next Andrew Thomas.

Hamilton went top 5, can't control that it was earlier than in my mock so we'll count it as accurate, 4 for 5.

1.6 Anchorage - Travon Walker, Edge, Georgia

obama-barack.gif

Anchorage lands a hot name here.

You would think after taking T-Rex that they'd try to cover their bases. No, no they don't. 4 for 6.

1.7 Anchorage - Aidan Hutchinson, Bust, Michigan

Aiden.png

Anchorage triples down at edge, rounding out their top three picks with a proper bust.

Mock gets back on track with Anchorage having a quarter of the first round, only failure was how much they wanted to pay this bust on his rookie contract. A perfect 5 of 7.

1.8 Cuba - Jordan Davis, DT, Georgia

jordan-davis-height-and-weight-5.jpg

Big spender at edge in restricted free agency, Cuba continues to bring in the big boys, adding the biggest boy of all.

Ok clearly Cuba isn't picking here so I'm too lazy to look up the trades, N/A

1.9 Anchorage - George Karlaftis, Edge, Purdue

giphy.gif

Anchorage may not be willing to pay Chubb next offseason, so they help address a future concern here by adding an edge piece. I'm not sure this is a real name, but that's what Yahoo told me, so it must be true.

He went with a player in the trenches, so I'll give myself a fraction of the credit. 5.25 of 8

1.10 Berlin - [player]
 showing off his good leg to his fellow [player]

Berlin is breaking down their walls and rebuilding with a deep threat that they can afford to wait on to return to form. 

Berlin showing that they prefer a healthy left leg over a healthy right leg... or is it an injured right leg over injured left? Regardless, making notes for future gameplans. 6.75 for 9.

1.11 Raleigh - [player]

It's Raleigh. People undervalue [position] unless you don't have them, then it's a glaring hole. Raleigh [blanks].

Drafted a player here that I mocked earlier... I suppose that's not fair to miss but at this stage I won't count it. 6.75 for 10.

1.12 Seoul - Treylon Burks, Bust, Arkansas

6cen93.jpg

Good lord they need receiver help. Now I don't know how RedBlue has been scouting or mocking receivers himself to understand his personal tastes, but it's about time we had another bust early on, and this is where Burks slides in perfectly.

I actually mocked the bust in this area, so for being near the pick I give myself 1/3 credit. Good on Seoul for not drafting Burks. 7.08 for 11

1.13 Camden - Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU

derekstingleyjr.jpg

A perfect fit, a cornerback living off hype and a franchise that trades for hype. Hoodrats roll the dice on talent here, but it's 50-50 being pro bowl / all pro worthy, or bust.

Camden lived up to the billing on the explanation, although that scale slides to 0.01-99.99 for Burks, but I gave myself 1/3 credit above, and I'll add a quarter for the description. 7.33 for 12.

1.14 Camden - [Player]

Don't see a linebacker worthy here, and usually we don't see more than one in the first round, so Camden instead maximizes their pick value and targets an interior defender, adding [player].

Rome picked here? More trades that I didn't follow for breakdown, but I'll give myself half a point for nailing defensive line pick, on a TRADE. 7.83 for 13

1.15 Seoul - Dax Hill, S, Michigan

daxton-hill-dax-hill.gif

Team lacks a lot of soul, I feel. They acquire none of it by landing Hill, but they do start to address a sad safety room with a potential playmaker in the secondary.

Damn am I good at mocks or what? 9 for 14, I gotta give credit where credit is due.

1.16 Berlin - [player]

Berlin smoothly transitions from Rodgers to the young [player], who has a lot to offer with his arm and his legs.

Probably will move up aggressively in the second to land him, but they did want to get him a weapon, makes sense. 9 for 15.

Ultimately, not a bad mock, not sure how the others did but getting over half correct is impressive.

Bonus round:

2.1 Lancaster - Future HOFer

Wow Cuba went offensive tackle instead at this pick. How lame.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

They call him pickle rick

We wish he would pick

EPC just wants a lick

of your pickle stick

Offense or defense we don’t care

By all means draft a freakin bear

whatever it takes just like Easter dinner

doesn’t matter who you pick cus they won’t be a winner

Because Ruskie paged me with his bull ****

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Blue keeps lying to himself, so I'll grade this one accurate - 1 for 1

Nailed it. Wait, he actually? No, really? haha. 1 for 2

Nailed it again. This one was further down so difficulty points helps redeem the score a bit. 3 for 3

Well I did not see this swirve coming. Ruins my mock. 3 for 4

Hamilton went top 5, can't control that it was earlier than in my mock so we'll count it as accurate, 4 for 5.

You would think after taking T-Rex that they'd try to cover their bases. No, no they don't. 4 for 6.

Mock gets back on track with Anchorage having a quarter of the first round, only failure was how much they wanted to pay this bust on his rookie contract. A perfect 5 of 7.

Ok clearly Cuba isn't picking here so I'm too lazy to look up the trades, N/A

He went with a player in the trenches, so I'll give myself a fraction of the credit. 5.25 of 8

Berlin showing that they prefer a healthy left leg over a healthy right leg... or is it an injured right leg over injured left? Regardless, making notes for future gameplans. 6.75 for 9.

Drafted a player here that I mocked earlier... I suppose that's not fair to miss but at this stage I won't count it. 6.75 for 10.

I actually mocked the bust in this area, so for being near the pick I give myself 1/3 credit. Good on Seoul for not drafting Burks. 7.08 for 11

Camden lived up to the billing on the explanation, although that scale slides to 0.01-99.99 for Burks, but I gave myself 1/3 credit above, and I'll add a quarter for the description. 7.33 for 12.

Rome picked here? More trades that I didn't follow for breakdown, but I'll give myself half a point for nailing defensive line pick, on a TRADE. 7.83 for 13

Damn am I good at mocks or what? 9 for 14, I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Probably will move up aggressively in the second to land him, but they did want to get him a weapon, makes sense. 9 for 15.

Ultimately, not a bad mock, not sure how the others did but getting over half correct is impressive.

Bonus round:

Wow Cuba went offensive tackle instead at this pick. How lame.

By far the most accurate mock 

• Like 2