BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Wow didn't realize people were this high on Mafe. I suppose I get it with the tools and all but not my favorite guy honestly. 

As for Zion, I don't think it was too early. This is probably the early side of his range, but not too early. He's got versatility inside which is always a big bump up for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Wow didn't realize people were this high on Mafe. I suppose I get it with the tools and all but not my favorite guy honestly. 

As for Zion, I don't think it was too early. This is probably the early side of his range, but not too early. He's got versatility inside which is always a big bump up for me.

I knew we couldn't wait until the 3rd to get him based on everybody's mocks.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I loved Mafe,  but he started jumping up too high imo.     He has a ton of tools to work with tough, so it's an exciting pick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

@RedGold I think I did everything correct in adding the guys that have been drafted so far to the Roster sheet. They are all at the bottom for now until the draft is done.

Feel free to double check my work

Looks good.  I can upload it in bulk every so often if you want to save yourself some work.   But if you’re bored that’s cool too👍🏼

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Haha I was giving Blue a hard time.  Not the position I thought they'd go but much better prospect than Ford was 

• Like 1