BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I have Watson as more a mid-2nd guy but I get it here for sure. He's got more potential than anyone left even if he's got more bust potential too.

I've got the WR depth to allow him to develop without needing to rely on him to contribute heavily.  If he gets to that ceiling its worth it (def bust potential as well, just like I like em lmao)

• Like 3

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

Yep. Excellent pick @RedGold

You've won the value pick of the round award, decided by the ANGP...(that's Associated New Guy Press)

Then again, Charles Cross might have a dog in this fight as well. Loved that pick too. I was considering trading up for him. Never actually sent an offer. Had one typed up though.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

What awards do I get from the ANGP? Anything? I’ll even take worst draft class. Just give me something.

Oh yeah, didn't we get a hold of you?

You won the "Too Many GodDamm premium Picks" award. Now go sit down!

Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Then again, Charles Cross might have a dog in this fight as well. Loved that pick too. I was considering trading up for him. Never actually sent an offer. Had one typed up though.

Full disclosure... @MD4L and I talked about prospects and he mentioned Cross at 8 as his top guy for the pick. I was happy to see him be able to maneuver the board and still get him at 17. Same with @rackcs and Neal. Fun to witness that stuff unfold 

• Like 1