BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, RedGold said:

I almost went Gordon over Pickens,   both were my top guys @34,   Had a feeling Pickens had less of a chance to drop.  

Snack Jar GIF by clara.creates

I hate you. Coming away with Neal, Penning, and Pickens would've literally been my ideal draft.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Kenyon Green is an absolute steal here. I think he'll be a big boost to the ole +/-

Interesting to see another safety for Seoul here too

I think I have Cook rated higher than most.   He's my #4 Safety after  Hamilton / Hill / Brisker.   

Fully ready to regret that,       Will definitely say I think it's one of the better safety drafts I've seen in quite awhile though.

Edited by RedGold

9 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I think I have Cook rated higher than most.   He's my #4 Safety after  Hamilton / Hill / Brisker.   

Fully ready to regret that,       Will definitely say I think it's one of the better safety drafts I've seen in quite awhile though.

That is high on Cook. You are not alone though. Greg Cosell loves Bryan Cook

16 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Glad I went Brisker because that Cook pick hurts real bad. Didn't see any hype for him and I love him.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Full disclosure I like Leal more than Blue. I know he weighed in light and underachieved this year, but I think he’s got major potential and might even become an ideal 3-4 DE. I also love Green, good pick Pickle.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Leal end up as a 4-3 end in the Cameron Jordan mold

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedGold said:

When you have 25 draft slots you can do what you want. As long as guys you pick get drafted (even moreso within the range you take them) you are doing an amazing job.

• Like 1