BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1.4 Travon Walker Edge - I really wanted Thib or Aidan but ended up with Travon.  The goal was to address the pass rush and the D in this draft and there wasn't anyone better at our pick so we are all for him showing off his true skills this season 

2.3 Devin Lloyd LB - it was between Lloyd and Dean.  Dean's height was a huge factor here, he got away with it in college but will be exposed more in the NFL so we went with Lloyd

2.14 Christian Watson WR - drafted as a project. He had the largest upside of those available with this pick and with Godwin being a little questionable for the season we didn't mind adding to our WR depth 

3.4 Kenny Pickett QB - I really feel he is the best QB in this class and with a few teams needing a QB he was a great value pick and could start playing right away if he shows well in training camp (Willis is a bust in my mind so I was very happy when he went off the board first)

3.13 Kenyon Green G - honestly Green could be the best G in the draft and is a plug and play guy from d1.  To get him in the 3rd was great value imo.  

4.3 Drake Jackson Edge - he was supposed to be in contention for the best DE/top pick in this class but faltered during the season.  I think the talent is there and he is going to be a steal for us and whoever gets him irl.  

4.6 Tariq Woolen CB - big fast CB to help us on the outside

5.9 Myjai Sanders Edge - we needed more edge depth as we started the draft with 0.  

6.3 Phidarian Mathis DT - anything better than Marvin Wilson and ill be happy lol.  

• Like 6