The Good, the Bad, the one win closer to PLAYOFFS vs. Colts (Post-Game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Gallup and Clark coming off of serious injuries both scare me personally. Adams is likely getting franchise tagged so don't think that he's a realistic option for us. If Waller is back I'd go after MSV or Lazard on a 1 year deal and then target Jahan Dotson in the 2nd round, maybe bring Djax back.

i like lazard, has some talent but hes no #1 or #2 even 

Alllen Robinson? we need someone legit

29 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Gallup imo is the best fit with Carr. Excellent back shoulder catch radius Carr likes on those balls

I would like this move a lot but I just feel like whoever they get has to be able to go through the off-season with carr develop a rapport. So my thing personally is will the guy be ready by then

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I would like this move a lot but I just feel like whoever they get has to be able to go through the off-season with carr develop a rapport. So my thing personally is will the guy be ready by then

Shoot... I didn't see that news, that really sucks for Gallup.

2 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

We need a field stretcher, Robinson isn't that. Maybe we get that from the draft though 

Robinson isn't a deep threat but he's a true #1 WR that can be a target hog. You can find a speedy WR cheap in free agency or in the draft. I mean Nelson Agholor was a great deep threat for us and we signed him on a minimum contract. Someone like John Ross or Will Fuller fits the mold, although neither guy has been able to stay healthy.

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Ugly: Littleton, zero snaps yesterday. Phased out completely. $15.8 cap hit next season. And 14 million in dead cap if he's cut. But please, tell me more about Mayock deserving to keep the GM job.

The real question is; how are we 9-7 in a tough division and schedule? 
according to this forum, our qb is meh, our oline sucks, our Wrs are bottom tier, our te is out, and our D has been average/ above average as a hole. 
our special teams doesn’t seem anything special. 

that doesn’t sound like a playoff team to me? 

• Like 1

Renfrow is our possession reciever. Big receivers are overrated nowadays, CBs aren't allowed to touch them and they don't get banged over the middle. Quick route runners are the key. Look at the top 10 this year, they are all about 6'0 and operate outside mainly. In terms of yards until you get a big WR you have to go down to Mike Williams & Tee Higgins but both of those guys are not possession receivers they are just big outside threats. 

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Ugly: Littleton, zero snaps yesterday. Phased out completely. $15.8 cap hit next season. And 14 million in dead cap if he's cut. But please, tell me more about Mayock deserving to keep the GM job.

Casey Hayward, Denzel Perryman, Quentin Jefferson, Solomon Thomas, Divine Deablo, Nate Hobbs, Trayvon Moehrig. 

also, everyone was happy as hell about the Littleton signing. He just got rich and stopped trying imo

im 50/50 on Mayock but let’s no act like he hasn’t had his hits too. 

Edited by Geezy

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

The real question is; how are we 9-7 in a tough division and schedule? 
according to this forum, our qb is meh, our oline sucks, our Wrs are bottom tier, our te is out, and our D has been average/ above average as a hole. 
our special teams doesn’t seem anything special. 

that doesn’t sound like a playoff team to me? 

Everyone sucks, yet, here we are lol