2022 Bills Offseason Outlook

soflbillsfan

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

My buddy made a good point on Tennessee. They're built on not having to pay insane money to QB. 

But that's stoopid money for your book ends who imo arent top tier. Very good but not great 

They are still throwing a 38 mil cap hit on tannehill this year. They are 7 mil over the cap and still managed to pay Landry. Wait until Simmons has to be paid thats going to be a tough move. 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Am I only the only one here who thinks Jadeveon Clowney would be a nice pickup on a 2 year deal type deal ?

Depends on the price I have been wanting them to bring him in the last 2 years. Im on the Chandler Jones hype train if you go off Spotrac's number clowney is around 12.8 mil and jones is at 14 mil. If I were to pay 1 on a 2 year deal I would pay the extra 1.2 mil for Jones instead of clowney. I still think he ends up re-signing with the browns as he doesnt have to be the #1 edge on that team. I think he is a solid pass rusher and run stopper but he just doesnt have the IT factor that he had in college.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Depends on the price I have been wanting them to bring him in the last 2 years. Im on the Chandler Jones hype train if you go off Spotrac's number clowney is around 12.8 mil and jones is at 14 mil. If I were to pay 1 on a 2 year deal I would pay the extra 1.2 mil for Jones instead of clowney. I still think he ends up re-signing with the browns as he doesnt have to be the #1 edge on that team. I think he is a solid pass rusher and run stopper but he just doesnt have the IT factor that he had in college.

Makes sense. I cant male a claim signing Clowney over Chandler.

I have a sneaky feeling Chandler Jones is the veteran who reached out to the Bills 

His family is from the Syracuse area from what I'm understanding 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

They are still throwing a 38 mil cap hit on tannehill this year. They are 7 mil over the cap and still managed to pay Landry. Wait until Simmons has to be paid thats going to be a tough move. 

Simmons is a f****** stud. 

Imo hes the 2nd best DT behind Aaron Donald 

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I guess, maybe throw Lawson in on 1st down against the run but I mean, this guy doesnt have much to offer imo. 

I hope this isnt the "vet" the internet is talking about 😂

Haha I don’t think so. Breer  spoke about it again today and he said it’s a legit big name. 

Chandler Jones and Calais Campbell  are my guess 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Haha I don’t think so. Breer  spoke about it again today and he said it’s a legit big name. 

Campbell? He doesnt fit the scheme. Unless hes backing up Oliver. He most definitely isnt a 4/3 DE 

14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

15 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

My guess is Chandler Jones and Joe Haden. Joe Haden has played in the area his entire career Cleveland and Pitt, its not that far to venture. He is 32 years old already had his big pay day and looking to take less to get a shot at a ring. This will solidify our #2 for the year and he will step in for Tre until 100% healthy. This is my guess as it is saying they are both defensive players. Both have already gone after the money in their prime and it makes sense to try to bring a team to superbowl as they know their names will be talked about in Buffalo for years to come if it does happen.

58 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

My guess is Chandler Jones and Joe Haden. Joe Haden has played in the area his entire career Cleveland and Pitt, its not that far to venture. He is 32 years old already had his big pay day and looking to take less to get a shot at a ring. This will solidify our #2 for the year and he will step in for Tre until 100% healthy. This is my guess as it is saying they are both defensive players. Both have already gone after the money in their prime and it makes sense to try to bring a team to superbowl as they know their names will be talked about in Buffalo for years to come if it does happen.

At this rate, Chandler Jones makes too much sense and there seems to be enough dots connecting it. 

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

At this rate, Chandler Jones makes too much sense and there seems to be enough dots connecting it. 

Rams are offering Von 14-16 mil I assume this is what the going price would be for Chandler Jones, will be tough to manipulate the contract to bring in Jones but this move could potentially be the game changer the bills need on defense. Hopefully it happens.

6 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Jones and Haden are legit predictions. I wouldnt oppose either.

Sign Haden and we could draft a more development CB in mid rounds. Never thought of Haden but I kind of like it. Better than when we signed Josh Norman