2022 Bills Offseason Outlook

soflbillsfan

29 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Isaiah McKenzie odds of getting extended got better. Gonna be a couple WR going around 25 as well

I’d like McKenzie back at the right price but I wouldn't be overly confident in him as a 17 game starter and an 70+ catch guy. 

Give me Wilson, Olave or Williams at 25.

11 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I say both.

Bills don’t have a 3rd option on the outside. And now slot is a need too. 

They initially went John Brown, then Sanders to try and get that guy to stretch the field. I wonder if they continue that trend and try to sign an older vet to try and stretch the field. T.Y. Hilton fits that bill this offseason if he doesn't retire.

11 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

They initially went John Brown, then Sanders to try and get that guy to stretch the field. I wonder if they continue that trend and try to sign an older vet to try and stretch the field. T.Y. Hilton fits that bill this offseason if he doesn't retire.

I think they may use Davis and Stevenson as their deep threat. My personal hope is they try to get younger at the position and not anymore one year rentals 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I don’t know as much about him but Jeremiah was raving about him during the combine. Honestly I’d probably be happy with anyone lol

Drawing Deebo Samuel comps. Jack of all trades type WR. Probably not gonna be around at 25 but a perfect fit for us.

I flip flop between Burks and Williams. In terms of fits, Burks fits our offense better 

Edited by BillsGuy82

4 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

Christian Kirk is a deep threat, no? 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Christian Kirk is a deep threat, no? 

He is, but I am thinking probably more expensive. In my mind I am hoping one day (and hopefully it is soon if not right now) that we get to the point as a team that maybe some older talented veterans take less money to try and win one with us. Kind of like the old Patriots.

Kirk would be great no doubt and talent-wise, would love to see him here.

8 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Tremaine Edmunds and Ed Oliver are 🙏 right now. 

He literally would open up our defense so much more. Get our Ends to see one on ones too. Would be amazing.

I don’t think he makes it to 25 though. But Travis Jones would be a good plan B if we traded back to the 33-40 range. 

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

He literally would open up our defense so much more. Get our Ends to see one on ones too. Would be amazing.

I don’t think he makes it to 25 though. But Travis Jones would be a good plan B if we traded back to the 33-40 range. 

Devonte Wyatt is a true 1 tech and would work. Another good fit. But yes, I got Travis Jones in round 2 in my mock.

We got decisions to make on Lotuleilei (Cap number) and Phillips (UFA). I hope we got DL our OL in the draft.

I see alot of Sam Adams/Pat Williams in Davis 

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Devonte Wyatt is a true 1 tech and would work. Another good fit. But yes, I got Travis Jones in round 2 in my mock.

We got decisions to make on Lotuleilei (Cap number) and Phillips (UFA). I hope we got DL our OL in the draft.

I see alot of Sam Adams/Pat Williams in Davis 

Certainly seems to be the consensus among Bills fans that the trenches need upgrades.

Excited to see what Beane and his staff do.