2022 Bills Offseason Outlook

soflbillsfan

No idea what is going on but some people in other Bills forums are talking about Diggs unhappy with bills and that he removed everything bills from IG since he has yet to have a new deal. Dont know how true this is or other fans freaking out just was curious if anyone heard anything. I know with minnesota he kind of did this stuff with them so not sure what is going on

29 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Per Schefty, Watson picked Cleveland soooo now they have to make a deal. But man I was hoping he would go to an NFC team. 

Insane off season continues. AFC is just loaded with big time QBs. Mahomes, Allen, Watson, Wilson, Carr, Herbert, Burrow, Lamar Jackson lol 

I think they have to make room right now and bring in a vet CB. I feel like puking by saying Gilmore opposite to tre would only solidify the defense from all these moves that are happening in the AFC. Burrow to chase/higgins, Watson to Cooper, Mahomes to the usual plus juju now, not to mention the potential guys in the playoffs whether it is wilson to jeudy/sutton, or carr to adams/waller, Herbert to allen/williams. They need some form of vet help at CB now especially with Tre coming off injury. Got to counteract if we are going to go all in this year.

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Tarik Cohen just got released. Hes had injury concerns but hes literally exactly the skillset we need to compliment our RB.

He has yet to fully recover from his 2020 acl injury. I hate the guy but fournette is still out there if they are looking for another receiving RB.

Still plenty of veteran RBs out there, got to think that their value is dropping and Bills could pick up someone to play with Singletary, Sony Michel could complement him thoughts? I dislike him and know its a stretch but Fournette? I know he is meeting with Pats but they have 2 rookie contract rbs in stevenson and harris, along with paying Ty and white so really is he going to sign to be a 5th rb knowing he wants to eventually find that pay day and knows they are backs by committee 

54 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

McBeane has built a great culture. 

Listened to this interview today. He always has good interviews on McAfee. The most telling was that he was pretty much saying we are at the stage of bargain basement shopping at the moment. I think that all but solidifies that our #2 CB will be a draft pick.