SNF: Chargers (9-7) @ Raiders (9-7) - Win and you're in

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raiders
    • Chargers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2022 at 02:00 AM

Just now, NYRaider said:

We're so irrelevant that we opened the season with the most watched game in MNF history in an exciting OT win over the Ravens. Beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving in the most watched regular season game in NFL history. And closed the season with another huge win on SNF to clinch a playoff berth. Seems like the public loves to watch us put clutch these dubs.

And still havent won a playoff game since 2002. 

6 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I got stuck on a table with a guy who only played for the poker hand side bet. Wouldn't hit anything. That mf'er stayed on every single hand. Stayed on a soft 6 against an 8 and 3. Even the dealer started trolling him. 

I almost decided to be homicidal that evening. Terrible people, those types. 

Yep, i had someone the other night who left the black Jack table that paid 3/2 for a table that paid 6/5 because she wanted the automatic shuffler to be able to hit the lucky ladies side bet instead of playing on a table with a shoe. Hilarious.

• Like 1

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

You are barely 2-2 the past 2 years and we know the 2 wins were both very flukey. Raiders have no future sadly.

Lost our head coach, star player to a tragedy, were without our other star player most of the season, had a rebuilt/below average OL yet somehow made the playoffs over you. 

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The Raiders/Chargers game was an all time instant classic given the circumstances. It's not looking good for Staley following the events that transpired, but fortunately for him it's his first year. There will be a dark cloud over him for a while though from the hecklers. J Herbs played out of his mind and converted I can't remember how many 4th downs. You just hope that the Chargers organization isn't going to waste another HOF quarterback's career like they did with Fouts and Rivers (assuming he'll make it). 

The problem with Staley right now is not his aggressiveness on 4th down or use of analytics. I actually like that about him. It’s how terrible and inconsistent the defense has been all season long especially against the run and on third down. Last night was particularly hard to watch because we had all our key defensive guys back for the first time since the 1st game of the season. And making the mistakes like that against the Raiders was very concerning. Taking the TO to switch to a more run stopping defense and still giving up 10 yards to Jacobs was more humiliating than the TO itself. I hope he does learn from the mistakes this season and also gets more roster help. Right now, our best players are Bosa and Derwin. Then key guys that we should resign like Justin Jones, Kyzir White, and Uchenna Owusu. After that, the defense could probably use a complete overhaul.