2022 Off-season. I did lots of typing.

LETSGOBROWNIES

Excellent thoughts on all accounts

Trying to predict the analytics this year is like throwing a dart into a hurricane then being right.

But that makes for some excellent posting.😀😶😏😏😶

On a personal note thank you everyone for the help on Gif plus

game .Thank you for your patience on all fronts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Excellent thoughts on all accounts

Trying to predict the analytics this year is like throwing a dart into a hurricane then being right.

But that makes for some excellent posting.😀😶😏😏😶

On a personal note thank you everyone for the help on Gif plus

game .Thank you for your patience on all fronts.

Oh no....thank you

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47312qwtj9wyoqmdg9u0

• Like 3

During my first year of law school I would take a Saturday now and then to clean my condo thoroughly.

I would start by going to a chessboard and making a move for one side with my left hand.

Then I would begin inebriating myself for the first cleaning task.

When the task was complete or I met a progress milestone, I would go back to the chessboard and make a move with my right hand, having totally forgotten why I had made the move with my left hand.

And so it would continue until all my cleaning tasks were completed, at which time I was quite trashed.

The process induced a sort of schizophrenia/dissociation  as I competed against myself. I get the same sense of schizophrenia/dissociation reading posts of @NudeTayne, @LETSGOBROWNIES and @Mind Character, or whatever he is being called now, together.

Seems that at least two of them are one and the same.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

During my first year of law school I would take a Saturday now and then to clean my condo thoroughly.

I would start by going to a chessboard and making a move for one side with my left hand.

Then I would begin inebriating myself for the first cleaning task.

When the task was complete or I met a progress milestone, I would go back to the chessboard and make a move with my right hand, having totally forgotten why I had made the move with my left hand.

And so it would continue until all my cleaning tasks were completed, at which time I was quite trashed.

The process induced a sort of schizophrenia/dissociation  as I competed against myself. I get the same sense of schizophrenia/dissociation reading posts of @NudeTayne, @LETSGOBROWNIES and @Mind Character, or whatever he is being called now, together.

Seems that at least two of them are one and the same.

The triune: father, son and holy schnikees. You sort them out.

Agreed; LGB indeed created MC and now Empire Lies to digital football-harvest, right under freaky's nose, I'll add.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2