Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I know you guys don't

you gotta face reality bro. we're gonna no-show this game. 9ers will come out hot n hungry. we'll be sleeping and wake up and realize it's ******* 17-0. it's not even gonna hurt. i'm expecting 42-10 sf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

you gotta face reality bro. we're gonna no-show this game. 9ers will come out hot n hungry. we'll be sleeping and wake up and realize it's ******* 17-0. it's not even gonna hurt. i'm expecting 42-10 sf

Lowering expectations doesn't work. 

They all know this the last hurrah and the end is in sight. Even of Rodgers stays, the roster next year is going to be very different. Getting z in the rotation and Alexander on the back end, and this defense can give anyone fits, and Rodgers and Adams could put on a clinic.

2 hours ago, Green19 said:

Why 17

Because the number of points you allow matters and if our defense can’t hold Jimmy and that offense to 17 points, they’re not holding the other three teams under 24, and a very small percentage of playoff teams advance when they don’t hold the opponent under 24.

31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Because the number of points you allow matters and if our defense can’t hold Jimmy and that offense to 17 points, they’re not holding the other three teams under 24, and a very small percentage of playoff teams advance when they don’t hold the opponent under 24.

What about 18 or 19… is it a hard 17 or a soft one?

39 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Just score 35 points every game. Problem solved.

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Better than Collinsworth praising Allen Lassard.

I don't understand any of you. 

We were having a road trip, s/o and kids aren't really into football, so I had the game on mute. No announcers, I didn't miss a thing. It's like no one realises you don't HAVE to listen to the announcers. 

41 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I don't understand any of you. 

We were having a road trip, s/o and kids aren't really into football, so I had the game on mute. No announcers, I didn't miss a thing. It's like no one realises you don't HAVE to listen to the announcers. 

I sync up the WTMJ if I’m at home, and even Wayne and Larry can grate on you, or put on some tunes and let the projector run if I’m having a party with mixed company.  I do like the crowd noise and will get back to the broadcast before the 4th to keep the intensity up but it is amazing how much these guys don’t do their homework to be paid to announce a game that only happens once a week. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I sync up the WTMJ if I’m at home, and even Wayne and Larry can grate on you, or put on some tunes and let the projector run if I’m having a party with mixed company.  I do like the crowd noise and will get back to the broadcast before the 4th to keep the intensity up but it is amazing how much these guys don’t do their homework to be paid to announce a game that only happens once a week. 

This is not a good matchup for us 

But if we play a clean game I think we got this. Can't come out slow like we have most of the season. Have to put the pressure on them early 

Really could go either way though. They have a hell of a roster. Should be a dandy!