Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I expect the Niners to get Trey Lance out there for at least several snaps or so

If Jimmy gets hurt, maybe. But Shanny  has actually gone on record about how switching QBs mid game for a play or two actually messes him  up, and that's why he stopped doing it. 

Andy Herman -  Positive vibes only Packer fans. We don’t know in what capacity Jaire and some of these players returning from injury are able to play. I guarantee you LaFleur and the team have a plan for everything. Enjoy the game!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

If Jimmy gets hurt, maybe. But Shanny  has actually gone on record about how switching QBs mid game for a play or two actually messes him  up, and that's why he stopped doing it. 

I hope that's true and he doesn't use Lance at all. Just figured they'd really stress the Packers run defense by having Lance/Deebo/Mitchell in the backfield on a handful of plays

12 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Wish they had Moore up for this but for the love of god just use Cobb(even though he muffed a punt earlier this year). Amari has no business seeing the field at all in the playoffs

It's Cobb... It has to be

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I hope that's true and he doesn't use Lance at all. Just figured they'd really stress the Packers run defense by having Lance/Deebo/Mitchell in the backfield on a handful of plays

It's been a little frustrating for niner fans during some of the down times (and while Jimmy is still banged up I think a lot of people would entertain having him in there now and again) but I'd be hard pressed to argue with what Shanny has done given the results. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hard to say. It should be, but I'm kind of brilliant. 

Most people know that I am a far better coach than guys like Shanny and Lafleur. 

Gotta remember MLF calls plays and Rodgers can audible.  Rodgers can get a bit itchy an impatient with short game passing.

• Like 1