A New Era: Zimmer and Spielman both fired on Black Monday

vike daddy

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

So…. Was Kellen Moores offensive game plan much better than a Klint Kubiaks?

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Seth Meyers Shred GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Kellen Moore’s name

Let's not overreact to one game, now.

Kevin Stefanski didn't exactly call a great game in his last appearance as Vikings OC.

Heck, Matt LaFleur was an abysmal OC his last year with the Titans. And his last game against the Colts he wasn't much better.

Edited by Nozizaki
double quote

The 2 plays they called before to get into that position were a couple of the best play calls I have ever seen and then they follow it up with that QB run, Dak also executed that play horribly but it was at best only going to give you one shot when you could have had 3 shots from 12yards back.

Shannahans playcall on that last run with Deebo was also up there on amazing play calls.

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I think your source on that is a known troll account. 

I did see that troll account but also saw it being mentioned in some other threads. I'm not seeing anything definite so I'm hoping it was just the troll job. Figured I'd ask here.

Among those who could end up interviewing with Minnesota in the near future to be their next head coach is current New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

McDaniels reportedly was not going to meet with any teams about head-coaching opportunities until after the Patriots were eliminated from this season’s playoffs according to Aaron Wilson of Houston’s SportsTalk 790. 

In addition to sharing that McDaniels wasn’t going to participate in any interviews until the Patriots were eliminated from the playoffs, Wilson also reported that the Vikings are one of three teams from around the NFL that are “strongly considering,” the New England assistant to be their next head coach.

https://thevikingage.com/2022/01/16/josh-mcdaniels-new-england-patriots-strong-minnesota-vikings-head-coach/?fbclid=IwAR2DH_mV4rnDGxq5GXIQmL3YldLprjWmMnpx3xIx3MqV0Xyd5cwbDsfXiAQ