Cincinnati (H) over Las Vegas
Buffalo (H) over New England
Tampa Bay (H) over Philadelphia
San Francisco over Dallas (H)
Kansas City (H) over Pittsburgh
Los Angeles Rams (H) over Arizona
Bye Week:  Green Bay, Tennessee

Edited by Leader

I think a lot of people are not giving Dal enough credit. They will be tough to beat in the playoffs. Now, 9ers have the D and toughness on offense to be a problem for anyone but I pick Dal. 

Also think AZ pulls it off that one can go either way but Stafford is starting to get banged up and looking shaky. Strike the head and the rest of the beast will die. I didn’t see how AZ collapsed vs Sea so maybe they have just as many issues. 

15 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I agree with the outcome of all of your picks.  I will, however, be rooting for Philly, Dallas and Arizona to upset their respective opponents though.

I would never bet against Brady at home. Cards and Rams are a toss up. SF seems to be ascending, and McCarthy is going to McCarthy. But the NFL is random. That's what makes it fun. I would prefer the winner of the Rams-Cards game, but I would prepare for SF.

22 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Eagles D is one of the ascending defenses in the league.

Their front 4 plays very hard against Brady. 

I don't trust Hurts in his first playoff game. I think the Philly D will play well and it'll be the Bucs D, per usual, that forces some mistakes and takes advantage. Then Brady will get all the credit per usual. 

26 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I don't trust Hurts in his first playoff game. I think the Philly D will play well and it'll be the Bucs D, per usual, that forces some mistakes and takes advantage. Then Brady will get all the credit per usual. 

Brady's gonna get hurt and Tampa's SB odds will plummet........

6 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Brady could still have Eagles trauma...

I would love to see it. Philly is the most run heavy offense in the League and it will be interesting to see if they can keep that up against a tough TB front. I will be very happy if the hits start adding up for the Eagles’ D. They rested more than 10 starters so got a mini bye. Would be a tremendous upset and I would love to see them at Lambeau. I would not bet on it, though. 

Edited by Refugee

Just root against the best defense in each game.

We lucked out with the Patriots/Bills playing. That eliminates one of the top two defenses in the league.

Saints don’t really matter because I think they could be beaten due to their lack of offense/QB.

Cardinals/Rams eliminates either the 5th or 8th best scoring defense.

Kansas City (9th), Cincinnati (10th), Tampa Bay (6th), Dallas (7th).

If I had to guess, I’d say the Bills or the Buccaneers are the two most likely teams to win the Super Bowl.

23 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Yes, Saints really don't matter

Watch them win the Super Bowl now. Lol.

Anyhoo, I’m rooting for the Patriots pretty seriously as my second.

If the Packers don’t win it, I want Belichick to get a ring without Brady.

Packers, Patriots, Bills, Titans, Bengals, Cardinals, Cowboys are the teams (in order) I wouldn’t mind seeing win.