Wild Card Games

Leader

14 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Joe Burrow is so good. Crazy he's only in his 2nd year. Burrow, Herbert and Mahomes are gonna run this league over the next 5-10 years.

And Mac Jones will have more Super Bowls than all of them haha.

I wouldn’t trust the chargers and bengals organizations to maximum Burrow and Herbert.

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

And Mac Jones will have more Super Bowls than all of them haha.

I wouldn’t trust the chargers and bengals organizations to maximum Burrow and Herbert.

Those two are good enough to overcome almost any organizational issues. They are already playing at an elite level right now, imagine how good they will be once they actually understand the game fully. 

Just now, StatKing said:

Those two are good enough to overcome almost any organizational issues. They are already playing at an elite level right now, imagine how good they will be once they actually understand the game fully. 

No player can overcome bad organizations. Bad owners are bad owners. 

4 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Herbert reminders me of a taller version of Matthew Stafford. Big arm, looks good but makes a ton of bad throws that wind up INTs. 

34 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Herbert reminders me of a taller version of Matthew Stafford. Big arm, looks good but makes a ton of bad throws that wind up INTs. 

This seems unfair but I also don't think Stafford is bad or anything even though he's made me LOL a lot the last few weeks.

Probably not a terrible comp though. Can't think of anything better

8 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

At least so far though Zac Taylor has given that old incompetent boob Marvin Lewis a big slap in the face

Has he though? Zac hasn’t really been that impressive. To me at least.

I can’t remember the teams Lewis played in the playoffs but Burrow is easily the best QB bengals have had since Palmer. And although I said no one player can overcome a bad organization… they can get you some wins you otherwise wouldn’t. And it’s not like this raiders team is some world beater. They are on short rest… from played a full OT division game.

Zac Taylor is one of the reasons why I think Burrow will never be fully realized in CIN and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has issues with management like Palmer did. It will be interesting to see what happens when he and Chase get off their rookie deals. I don’t see CIN making both of them the highest at their position (which they are arguably on pace towards).

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

This seems unfair but I also don't think Stafford is bad or anything even though he's made me LOL a lot the last few weeks.

Probably not a terrible comp though. Can't think of anything better

herbert (RAS 9.69), stafford (RAS 6.03). not good comparison

Bengals looking like the 2019 Packers where they fail miserably at putting a team away. Raiders have scored just 1 TD and have only forced the Bengals to punt once all game....and yet the Raiders have a chance to tie the game in the last 2 minutes

So many red zone FG's by the Bengals in this game have just killed their chances at putting this away much earlier