Wild Card Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

He's just some banned dude who made a new account to troll everyone bc he has a pathetic life.

He'll also report me for this, which just further proves my point. No idea why we have to get in trouble for dealing with a guy who was, ya know, banned.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DWhitehurst said:

Well, at least GB knows how the 49'ers can beat them--defensively needing only four to pressure (will Bosa be ready to go?) and offensively a heavy dose of Deebo Samuel--what a weapon. GB needs to match their physical play in the trenches.  Can Joe Barry prep the Packers defense sufficiently and rightly?  I don't know. Time for a week of fretting to begin. Why do I do this to myself? Haha But, I remember fretting last year before the Packers-Rams playoff game, but that turned out ok. 

Frett before any playoff game well almost all of them.  Only confident twice.  Both times against the Giants and we lost both of them.  15-1 one and done, and of course Bert's last game which I was at.  Figured we'd take them in that one too.  Atlanta Div round 2010 season didn't give the Pack a chance.  Absolutely destroyed them on the road.   

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'm going to make nachos in a minute, then probably do something  more fun, like my taxes.

That sounds amazing. I've been trying to decide what to eat again all day. It's like all I have is pizza or some sort of chicken and I wasn't feeling it.

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Frett before any playoff game well almost all of them.  Only confident twice.  Both times against the Giants and we lost both of them.  15-1 one and done, and of course Bert's last game which I was at.  Figured we'd take them in that one too.  Atlanta Div round 2010 season didn't give the Pack a chance.  Absolutely destroyed them on the road.   

We remember. Hard to top though the complete choke against Seattle in 2014 playoffs. I still have nightmares. Haha. I'd think LaFleur will have them sufficiently ready--understandably he hates the 49'ers and their HC. But like I said, Barry hasn't earned my confidence yet. They have to contain Deebo. But at least Barry won't have to scheme for a running QB. 

• Like 1