Wild Card Games

Leader

Just now, Norm said:

Usually they don't end up busting through the OL to do it. Could still be their fault but I've seen that run way smoother before

OK, but they weren't a second late getting that play off. It was more like 2 or 3 seconds. Also, as Romo pointed out, he should have slid after 10 yards not 15. 

I don't feel sorry for stupid people and whoever made that play call and the head coach who approved it are idiots! 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Look pretty damn planned. Maybe there was an option inside of it, but looked to it right away. Regardless, that's not Macs playcall

I wouldn't know enough about Kellen Moore to know his idea, but seriously game management 101 should tell you you can't be calling plays taking you in the middle of the field with no timeouts and under 30 seconds left.  I refuse to believe Dak had no passing options there or that he couldn't have thrown it away if needed.  That's as much his fault as the playcaller's.

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I wouldn't know enough about Kellen Moore to know his idea, but seriously game management 101 should tell you you can't be calling plays taking you in the middle of the field with no timeouts and under 30 seconds left.  I refuse to believe Dak had no passing options there or that he couldn't have thrown it away if needed.  That's as much his fault as the playcaller's.

I need to see it again when I wasn't dying of laughter, but I swear he didn't even look to pass, so I felt like that was some coached thing where he's supposed to steal 10-15 yards and get down with one shot at a decent range. I don't like it, but it's not as absurd as it looks, obviously it looks really really bad now when they didn't have time. But if they score, it can look pretty good I guess. IDK, I don't think that's on Dak much from my POV and I'm hardly a Dak guy. If anything I should want to put it on him so I can give MM love lol