Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

If @Blue vote switch wasn't 1 minute late, and Slappy goes and Orca gets killed.. I'm golden

I had my F4/F3 all planned out and the LYLO red letter planned.. sad times

Barring a jail from Jlash…I would have swooped in the wreck it and it would have been infuriatingly glorious.

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I owe you a sincere apology

I was genuinely gaslighting, doubling, and tripling down on what I felt like I had to do for the game, at times more aggressively than I should have

It got personal, and I felt awful while doing it

I don't know if any of it was worth it and I hope you are a big enough person to forgive

Nope, we will hate you forever and ever and ever, right @Slappy Mc!?!

JK - personal attacks in mafia are SOP

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I also owe @Blue an apology because I also gaslit and abused his trust, and used some pretty poor ethical tactics there as well to keep you loyal

It felt gross as well

Are you apologizing for being scummy..... as scum? LOL. 

Me thinks you might be being a tad harsh on yourself. Lying and gaslighting is very normal when you are scum. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

62p35k.jpg

**took like 4 additional miserable days**

The self-hit night I was like.. I either go out by offing myself without my indoctrination really working and sticking with my OG squad (from a flair perspective, not game mechanics), but if Orca moves me, it semi-clears me.. of course I didn't factor in the kill getting blocked and not giving me the lolclear I was looking for.

I almost quit again when it was clear that my roleblock would lose to town's roleblock

Stuck it out.. played to the wincon.. was miserable.. luckily not as hated as I thought I would be

• Like 3

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Also, is there a harder player to read than @Forge? I was all over the place with you this game. I thought you were mafia for sure. Then I was sure you were town. The I wasn't sure of anything pertaining you.

I may have went too much over the top in this one. @Blue and @MWil23 both know Forge rules and both still thought I was scum lol 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, is there a harder player to read than @Forge? I was all over the place with you this game. I thought you were mafia for sure. Then I was sure you were town. The I wasn't sure of anything pertaining you.

yeah, I was way over 50% scumread Forge (assumed a 4 man team) up until I didn't see him in discord

I was going to just tunnel him as a possible ML, until he was very clear that he protected me and it was corroborated by Orca.. then I go about trying to save him and he self votes.. brutal

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Me thinks you might be being a tad harsh on yourself. Lying and gaslighting is very normal when you are scum. 

To be fair @Tk3, it was minor from you. Haha. If you looked at some of the other stuff said to me, you would think I kicked @Blue's dog and left him an upper decker in his bathroom.

Realistically though, I tried to see past most of the frustration, since I feel it too. Keeping things game related in stressful times is tough, but sometimes when people are upset they say the most truthful things, so it was all helpful one way or another.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Forge begging to be lynched pretty much guaranteed he was town. Of course, now that I said this, he will do it the next time he is scum. 

But I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed that troll job. Game respect game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

**took like 4 additional miserable days**

The self-hit night I was like.. I either go out by offing myself without my indoctrination really working and sticking with my OG squad (from a flair perspective, not game mechanics), but if Orca moves me, it semi-clears me.. of course I didn't factor in the kill getting blocked and not giving me the lolclear I was looking for.

I almost quit again when it was clear that my roleblock would lose to town's roleblock

Stuck it out.. played to the wincon.. was miserable.. luckily not as hated as I thought I would be

We’ve all been there desperately flailing as scum. IMO it is 💯 the only real play unless you have @Forge’s meta. I’ve seen him come from behind and win THREE TIMES with the frustrated self vote as dying scum. Not an exaggeration. I was scum with him I’m two of those.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think its my personal headspace at the moment, tbh

plus my approach with such narrow routes and detailed planning was very rabbit-holey and sociopathic.. I didn't like how I felt doing it lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My decoy ability made it super hard for people to target me if I didn't want them to. Its a very interesting ability and thanks to @ET80 giving me two gifts I was able to fail at blocking Forge and succeed twice blocking TK3.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I may have went too much over the top in this one. @Blue and @MWil23 both know Forge rules and both still thought I was scum lol 

You might appreciate this, but I knew I couldn’t kill you/target you so I thought I’d vote you out just in case. Easily a 10/10 forge performance this game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Goddamnit I don't wanna do this. No good options here.

Tk3

Thank you! Took town long enough. Was hoping you all failed cause Blue was still in, but so glad you all figured it out 

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

words fail me

I apologize @Slappy Mc, I just couldn't wrap my brain around scum's thinking this game

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll try to be chill in the postgame.. but here's my spiel

This game was brutally stacked against me, and I came to resent it and took it out on others - for that I apologize

I took out the entire scum team in like 4 days, only for them to convert me into like an 11-1 ratio... at which point I IMMEDIATELY get hit with a host error which "catches me" for all the wrong reasons.. but you can't un-ring a bell, so even after the host correction, which theoretically should wipe things out, the damage was still done and couldn't get that stink off.. Then I pull a brilliant self-hit gambit, counting on @The Orca to drive me, which he did, but @Forge and @Bluescrewed it up by protecting me.. Then despite the fact that I ALSO had a role-blocking singularity, which I tried to counter with, but order of operations then screws me day after day.. Just brutal, tbh

I'll say that I'm sorry for gaslighting folks and crossing lines.. I can't do things like that, but ultimately I was playing to my wincon.. It was just super annoying that I was "got" on faulty information and then had to deal with it and the unfavorable mechanics for days

Definitely another long mafia break incoming for me

Just so you know, the mistake wasn't as bad as it should have been. Your reaction, changing story, lack of help to town, moves went MIA, silence was the biggest draw to you being scum

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It was either get him today or hope that people believed me enough to get him tomorrow.

I still think @The Orca deserves the majority of the credit (even if there was an error) because I wasn't really privy to TK3's thread habits till he called him out.

Thank you for carrying the torch when I was gone!

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I also owe @The Orca an apology for being mean

Not for the Gordon Ramsey meme... that one was funny

But some words later in the game

No worries. Loved the gif!

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Had fun being back. Thanks @Whicker and everyone else. 

Please play more! 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Just remember the game is predicated upon deception. It’s what sucks as scum, but unfortunately gaslighting is part of it at times. I don’t personally think you need to ask forgiveness but I appreciate your heart on this matter.

Also, that idiot sandwich gif was an all time 10/10. I’ve used it with my siblings already.

This

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You played very well as town, but to be fair, I called it that the entire scum team voted for me to save Gopher N1. It wasnt exactly hard to find them. 

@The Orca upset me D1/D2 (or was it 3?) with the weird vote on gopher then try to lynch me, then immediately tried to defend Pickle when that was the worst fake claim in pickles mafia career. You gotta stop being so defensive of him. And I am not really even blaming pickle, he was kinda in a no-win situation, but still.... that was rough. 

Now I gotta read back and see if @Blue ever graveled at @Slappy Mc's feet. 

D1 where I voted mafia, yeah weird lol. The late votes were intentional. Was having fun with them

Didn't defend Pickle. Thinking he is nontown, but non Reaper made sense to me 

• Like 2