Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Forge – Pickle (90)
Jlash – Pickle (103)
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (92)
Mwil23 – Pickle (95), Gopher (98), Pickle (99), Gopher (102), Pickle (103)
ET80 – Pickle (93)
Raves – Orca (104)
Pickle Rick – Tugboat (94), Gopher (99)
Slappy Mc – Pickle (90)
gopherwrestler – Slappy (92)
Blue – Pickle (90), Unvote (90), Pickle (91)
Tk3 – Gopher (89)
Tugboat – Pickle (103)
The Orca – Nacho (92), Gopher (98)

Vote Count

8 Pickle – Forge, Slappy, Blue, Nacho, ET, Tugboat, Mwil, Jlash
3 Gopher – Tk3, Orca, Pickle
1 Slappy – Gopher
1 Orca – Raves

I'm going to break this down here:

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

sus of mwil2.0

sorta same

Ouch

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

but I have much bigger fish right now

I think I'm actually offended by this. I should probably be relieved since I'm Town, but I'm actually offended (Mafia offended that is)

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you are one of them...

...and then you call my arch nemesis a bigger fish than me. That's a legit gut punch.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

where ya been? whatdaya know?

This is a good and fair series of questions.

One thing i'd like to here from @Pickle Rick, is what exactly made me his "biggest scum read", to the point he was confident throwing a tainted coin on me, and the consequences of that for town.  Like...an explanation on that might help.  Seemed to come out of kinda nowhere with way too much confidence, and weird that no real reasoning was applied.

That said, the coin trail from Wolfy to Pickle is bothering me a bit.  Seems a bit too convenient.  Like as he was going down, Wolfy was clearly a sinking ship.  He was messing up pretty bad, mixing up characters, etc.  But would he really have compounded that by sending out a trail directly to his scum buddy?  I feel like the answer to that is...maybe.  But it still seems a bit too easy.

All this other stuff Pickle is doing still seems ultra shady, and counterproductive at best though...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

sorta same

but I have much bigger fish right now

you are one of them... where ya been? whatdaya know?

I'm not too worried about Mwil 2.0 for tonight. Pickle and Gopher seem to be bigger problems presently.

TKN's ability to post and ghost cant go unnoticed as well.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not too worried about Mwil 2.0 for tonight. Pickle and Gopher seem to be bigger problems presently.

TKN's ability to post and ghost cant go unnoticed as well.

Yeah I'd say you're all better off focusing elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

why are you so worried about all of us who aren't that worried about you?

1. I'm not worried

2. I've said, then quoted myself, then agreed with Slappy as well about focusing elsewhere tonight

3. Given #1 and #2 above, I'd say that making up ground in threadplay is my best bet for the foreseeable future. I get that I'm trying to dig myself out of a hole I didn't exactly make for myself, but I'd encourage some to take a step back and connect the dots here.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't blame them. You're tossing me out there as a possible bad guy. That's gotta be scum mwilly 

Please

If I were scum and you were town, we both know that I'd kill you and then feign outrage and vow to find the real killer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Gopher weirdly claimed that he gave me a token N2, but ghosted when asked about N1.. Orca CCed Gopher's N2 claim of giving me a token

I don't know how we don't go Gopher, tbh

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Between Orca and Gopher, someone is blatantly lying about giving me a token

I don't necessarily feel great about Pickle.. but I feel like I want to resolve this

While I agree with this logic, does it not seem obvious that Orca is CCing purely to get attention off Pickle?

9 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

One thing i'd like to here from @Pickle Rick, is what exactly made me his "biggest scum read", to the point he was confident throwing a tainted coin on me, and the consequences of that for town.  Like...an explanation on that might help.  Seemed to come out of kinda nowhere with way too much confidence, and weird that no real reasoning was applied.

That said, the coin trail from Wolfy to Pickle is bothering me a bit.  Seems a bit too convenient.  Like as he was going down, Wolfy was clearly a sinking ship.  He was messing up pretty bad, mixing up characters, etc.  But would he really have compounded that by sending out a trail directly to his scum buddy?  I feel like the answer to that is...maybe.  But it still seems a bit too easy.

All this other stuff Pickle is doing still seems ultra shady, and counterproductive at best though...

Maybe I'm applying too much of my own logic here and not PickleBrain, but if Pickle was Town and his ability really works as he claims, doesn't it make more sense to give those tainted tokens to Josh or Gopher, just to see if they're really inactive or just hiding from the thread? Or Nacho on the same grounds? Or Forge, who also admitted to giving outed scum a token?

• Like 1