Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

lvl 1 singularity on forge

lvl 2 warp on tug who had 4 moves used on/by him

Okay, then either scum chose not to kill that Night or they targeted Tk3 and were prevented from killing.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea, who gave blue the point?

Three guesses and first two don't count imo

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I am legimiately starting to resent you for ML two nights in a row and putting me through a 3rd day of this

Why you wouldn't vote with my on Slappy either night is upsetting

Didn't somebody (possibly you) claim he was a human character? His hyper-fixation on you is maddening but otherwise don't have much reason to think he's scum.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Didn't somebody (possibly you) claim he was a human character? His hyper-fixation on you is maddening but otherwise don't have much reason to think he's scum.

You should have done it anyway, even if you think he is probably green

You can't claim its an awful game, but also be a part of making it awful

I'm telling you, assuming we all survive the night, which seems likely given all the strife, you vote him or you vote me today because I'm not doing a 4th day of it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Fortunately, I still had many biotic allies to help us through the seeker swarms. We put up a barrier and moved slowly through the infested hallway, putting down many husks and collectors as we made our way through. We soon approached an open doorway.

Hurry, whicker!” I could hear a teammate shout. Our barrier was about to give way, and we were running out of time.

On the count of 3, run!” I shouted. We charged through the doorway and shut it behind us.

Unfortunately, it seemed not all my crew was able to make it. Tugboat had gotten caught up in a fight with a Collector while we ran, and he was captured by the Seeker Swarms.

@Tugboat has been killed! He was Kaidan Alenko [Reave, Overload] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

Tugboat had been a loyal crewmate, with me from the beginning, and all of us felt his death. Unfortunately, we all knew death was the likely result of our trip, and we had to push on...

@Tugboat, can I call you Tug? Tuggy? TuggyB? NM I will stick with Tug. You did nothing wrong and I hope you play next game so you and I can stunt on these h... nm I dont want to get banned again.

6hhcnlwdofc01.jpg

(for reference to the name part I started out with)

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

We had to be closing in on them now. We had pushed through the most heavy defenses, and I had enough of my crew left intact to feel confident. We moved ahead to a giant room filled with pods.

Whicker, look!” someone shouted. I peered inside the pod and saw an unconscious kingseanjohn. KSJ had been the Normandy's doctor since before I had taken it, and she had served me loyally ever since.

All of a sudden, KSJ woke and began screaming and slamming on the glass. We attempted to free her, but she ended up melting right before our eyes.

Kingseanjohn has been killed! He was Dr. Chakwas (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

I couldn't stand for this anymore. I put aside my sadness and began to channel my anger. I gathered my crew for one last motivational speech...

56 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I am legimiately starting to resent you for ML two nights in a row and putting me through a 3rd day of this

Why you wouldn't vote with my on Slappy either night is upsetting

Oh man, TK3 turning on the one person that hard defended him the whole game... 🤣

I hope Blue isn't second guessing whether or not Tk3 is town aligned...

Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks