Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Echo this @Whicker. Super fun game and I don’t care about the balance, I kinda like the swingy mechanics. I had a lot of fun!

With the conversions (I think there was a max of 2? @Whicker) this game had a shot of being swingy the other way. But there was just to much damning evidence after N1. The Wolf/Pickle sheckle-connection, all of them voting me to save Gopher, the fake claims.... It just swung against the scum team instead of for them. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

With the conversions (I think there was a max of 2? @Whicker) this game had a shot of being swingy the other way. But there was just to much damning evidence after N1. The Wolf/Pickle sheckle-connection, all of them voting me to save Gopher, the fake claims.... It just swung against the scum team instead of for them. 

The D1 line on the vote was about enough to get us a sweep afterwards

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What were the mafia abilities? Were they like exponentially powerful at lvl 3 and 4?

they were the same abilities

both of my abilities as town were also scum abilities

**edit** one of my abilities was a scum fake claim

but my power drain was mine as town and also a scum ability

which is why I couldn't claim it, smh.. just my luck to be the only original town with a verified scum role

Edited by Tk3

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What were the mafia abilities? Were they like exponentially powerful at lvl 3 and 4?

I posted them all. I tried to make them more powerful than town abilities, although Tk3 and scum shared one ability 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Tk3 just want to give you props for the idea of clumping upgrade points in an area in an attempt to find out who got more than they should, whether or not you expected it to be as fruitful as it was, it was a good play for sure.

I couldn't find a single use for that early level role other than hoping to find someone have WAAAAY more points that would be expected if they were town

I was super lucky that the guy I took a flyer on was the guy they put them on

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Tk3 just want to give you props for the idea of clumping upgrade points in an area in an attempt to find out who got more than they should, whether or not you expected it to be as fruitful as it was, it was a good play for sure.

This was really bad. I tried to make all lvl 1 abilities more or less “useless” and of course one ends up directly catching scum