Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

if its the type of thing I think it is.... is it really worth giving your foes a token in the hopes that you could damage them in the future? wouldn't you rather just allow someone else to use it for good?

Hi, I'm Pickle Rick, nice to meet you...

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am specifically asking about something that happened to me. I tried to use a move last night. I was able to upgrade (don't think this can be prevented) but my attempt to use the move "failed". This was indicated by the host to me via PM.

I am specifically asking if you received a message like that.

I received not such pm. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have been on this for a while, but it seems that his gaffes are more pressing to the masses right now. I am hopeful since he will most likely be the lynch today that you guys are right and thats one mafia down.

If we hear 3 people say they gave him a token, then I'm very open to changing it up

But at this point the odds are still suggesting that he at least got something from a bad source

45 minutes ago, Blue said:

If he's Town, we learn:

1. game isn't just based around ME2 companions and Town includes ME3 companions
2. you, specifically, learn that Town roles have overlap in not only their abilities but the names of those abilities
3. two people refused to admit they gave Wolf tokens, which suggests that two Townies aren't paying attention or, more likely, scum can't give each other tokens

Number two is true.  To some extent at least.  I can reasonably confirm that.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

This doesn't logically follow, unfortunately. Like I just said, smart scum will realize that we'll figure it out eventually anyways through process of elimination and not admitting to it now will just make them look worse down the road.

Forge admitted it pretty early on. I feel that the logic of powering up one of their own in this situation does fit. I wouldn't say I have a completely town read on Forge, but I don't have him high up my sus list right now.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If we hear 3 people say they gave him a token, then I'm very open to changing it up

But at this point the odds are still suggesting that he at least got something from a bad source

The fact that he didn't, and still hasn't, said who he gave a token to is a pretty bad look too.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

lowkey.. I'd rather see you dead than help scum along the way to some personal gain

I am pretty sure you need to reread what he claimed. I do have one qualm with it though. It was a problem I experienced when identifying gifts for use at night, if anyone can pick up what I am saying.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I am pretty sure you need to reread what he claimed. I do have one qualm with it though. It was a problem I experienced when identifying gifts for use at night, if anyone can pick up what I am saying.

I don't think what he claimed is what's actually going on