Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

40 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Quite possible. Here is the qualm I have with the "tainted point" theory. In my last game I had two regular gift givers and one counterfeit gift giver. The gifts were essentially the same, but the fake ones didn't work as advertised, much like what Pickle is suggesting from his point he gives. The problem with that is that if a player has 5 points and only uses 2 of them, how do they allocate the tainted point without either asking which points to use.

Actual example. In my game, Malf was gifted a 1x Self-Use Security Camera and a 1x Self-Use Faulty Security Camera. I had to ask him which camera he wanted to use without giving away that one was not like the other. If in this situation the tainted point takes priority, then in theory there shouldn't be a problem, but how would Pickle know that someone used his point without being told such.

I don't get told anything and its nothing like your gift thing.  I think you guys are wayyyyyy off and my ability and the mechanic 

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I just can’t buy Pickle’s claim or that 3 people would willingly give Wolfe points N1, especially considering who gave TK3 points. TK3 may be pulling off some elaborate con bus, but that’s not his style and if so, hats off

I haven't claimed so what can't you buy lmao.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I don't get told anything and its nothing like your gift thing.  I think you guys are wayyyyyy off and my ability and the mechanic 

You can steal someone's ability, and you want them to level it up before you do

amirite?

Just now, Tk3 said:

lol.. I don't know what my end-game would be to this hypothetical con job, other than giving everybody a wild Wednesday

bcb, gopher, and josh are the only ones left.. do we think any of them would be town and give wolf a token? (also, somebody gave blue a token)

Not going to lie, when the point allocations were being revealed and I saw you had a bunch, I thought maybe you were the one that set up the whole elaborate plan. It's still kinda in the back of my mind, but I am trying to not explore every wild theory that pops in my head.

For now I just want to see what the flip is. The fact that we have the same ability really makes me believe he is town.