Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I should be lolclear by now to anyone that's played with me in other games IMO

Super secret bestie. I never really doubted you... I had some crazy thoughts that random fly through my head, but the notion never really came that you could be scum.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Super secret bestie. I never really doubted you... I had some crazy thoughts that random fly through my head, but the notion never really came that you could be scum.

Well in every game that I've not been town, I've gotten lynched immediately when I wasn't town, even the literal next day after being converted.  It's just ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No, I'm thinking a bunch of people gave me coins which, which I used, and had a negative manipulation with my move that doesn't align with a move per say from someone else (though it could be i guess, but not what I have seen before)

Could be Town friendly fire, maybe even with a delayed response (EX: N1 action that happens N2)

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well in every game that I've not been town, I've gotten lynched immediately when I wasn't town, even the literal next day after being converted.  It's just ridiculous.

Don't know if I've played with you before tbh and I randomly just selected you before the game to be my super secret bestie that I would co-sign all the things you say and never vote you because you deliberately ignore all my tags and never joined my mafia game...😥

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Can't believe I'm in the orange category. Wasted a shekel and then got dissed.

I'll break it down for you:

1. That's still more "good vibes but nothing concrete".

2. I cannot speak to MWil 1.0 as he's gone, and that would be betraying the unwritten rules of Mafia from an inside knowledge

3. Given MWil 1.0 posted a meme about it (and a pretty funny one too from the looks of it), it would appear that he would have died without the ability to confirm basically anything that may or may not have happened last night, so it would be best if we all focused elsewhere.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But would they be a different alignment?

I'd say the Collectors and Reapers are similar enough to be in the same category. Cerberus would be anti town, 100%.

If the Shadow Broker was in the game... well, it's either full Indy (Yahg) or full town (Liara).

35 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Right before he was lynched he claimed to "past his into" you.

You also claimed to give him an upgrade point.

I did give him my tainted token.   Wolfe and his fellow red guys obviously fear me.   N1 I upgraded both abilities to level 1.  If he had given me a token n1 I would have gone straight to level 2 of my tainted token ability bc oh boy it gets so much better 

Wolfe most certainly lied. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Could be Town friendly fire, maybe even with a delayed response (EX: N1 action that happens N2)

I'm betting on Pickle being the town version. Again no reason to reveal it in thread if scum

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I believe he got 3 extra's day 1 if mafia get the natural 1 like us. (TK3 said he had 5)

I got more extra coins than that 

38 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

So what's it supposed to have done to me?  What are you fishing for exactly?

Feel like you have some explaining to do, about why you're putting tainted points on town.  Seems a little scummy tbh.

Top scum read.  I feel like you have some explaining to do as why you are playing dumb and knew nothing and now all of a sudden know what I'm talking about