Bears HC - Matt Eberflues (IND)
Bears GM - Ryan Poles (KC)

Broncos HC - Nathaniel Hackett (GB OC)

Dolphins HC -  

Giants HC - Brian Dabol (BUF)
Giants GM - Joe Schoen (BUF)

Jaguars HC - 

Jaguars GM- Adrian Wilson (ARI)

Raiders HC - Josh McDaniels (NE) (unless he backs out…..again) 

Saints HC - 

Texans HC -

Vikings HC -
Vikings GM - Kwesi Adofo-Mensah (CLE)

Easier to keep track of guesses on the opening or to rank the openings

I said Bears were worse than the Giants. The Giants have 2 top 10 picks, the bears have no first rounder. I guess it comes down to what you expect of Fields. Far and away the worst two IMO.

Best is Jags except the franchise is cursed. #1 pick and another first and Lawrence.

I think the Raiders is the best open job (assuming it comes open) - already have a lot of good pieces in place and made the playoffs after a disaster season with all of their distractions. 

Houston is the worst potential open job to me - not a lot of pieces, questionable at the QB position and their FO seems like a bunch of idiots. 

From the jobs that are actually open I'd say NYG is the worst - just not a great team and who knows what the ownership wants to do with Danny Dimes. 

• Like 1

Vikings is a solid opening, can hold onto Youth Pastor Cousins or dump him. Get a free year out of that and it’s no blow back on you. Bears and Lions suck, so easier division. Lots of solid players you can build around.

Broncos have a lot of talent, a QB and pass rusher away. Only big drawback long term is you gotta play Mahomes and Herbert for a decade+.

Jags is a bit of a honeypot. Especially if they hold onto their GM. Lawrence and #1 pick sound enticing but you really need to change the culture there and be the man in the room to get the Khans to stfu, get out of the way and just pay the bills. 
If the Texans opens up that will again somehow be worse, both are near the bottom. Garbage franchise that need like top down change.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Vikings is a solid opening, can hold onto Youth Pastor Cousins or dump him. Get a free year out of that and it’s no blow back on you. Bears and Lions suck, so easier division. Lots of solid players you can build around.

Broncos have a lot of talent, a QB and pass rusher away. Only big drawback long term is you gotta play Mahomes and Herbert for a decade+.

Jags is a bit of a honeypot. Especially if they hold onto their GM. Lawrence and #1 pick sound enticing but you really need to change the culture there and be the man in the room to get the Khans to stfu, get out of the way and just pay the bills. 
If the Texans opens up that will again somehow be worse, both are near the bottom. Garbage franchise that need like top down change.

Also everyone from Minnesota is biologically crafted to be the nicest humans in the universe. This is science 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I think the Raiders is the best open job (assuming it comes open) - already have a lot of good pieces in place and made the playoffs after a disaster season with all of their distractions. 

Houston is the worst potential open job to me - not a lot of pieces, questionable at the QB position and their FO seems like a bunch of idiots. 

From the jobs that are actually open I'd say NYG is the worst - just not a great team and who knows what the ownership wants to do with Danny Dimes. 

I think the raiders are a trap opening. Having made playoffs after a crazy season and an interim head coach, I'd imagine the new coach will have a rather short leash by both fans and ownership. Probably wouldn't be given enough time to implement their systems fully. Great pieces on the team though.

• Like 1