2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Just now, Greene N White said:

People can stay mad that the jets didn’t go after any big name skill position players but there are so many holes on the roster that it wouldn’t have even made sense to throw huge money at 1 position. Instead we spread the money around and picked up 4 quality starters. Couldn’t be happier. It gives us flexibility in the draft to go BPA as we now have starting caliber players across the board for the most part.

Agreed.  I'd be happy with 

4- Ickey, Neal, Thibs

10- WRs, Edge

36 and 38- Dax, Brisker, McBride, WR(if not at 10), Edge if not in the 1st, LBs, Jones

Or let's put it this way, I don't think I'd really be upset with any position.  But to maximize positional value and board value I'd like Edge, WR, S then whoever is best at 38.  Right now I'd rather Jones than McBride and we grab Ferguson later.  LBs can be found in the 3rd.

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Agreed.  I'd be happy with 

4- Ickey, Neal, Thibs

10- WRs, Edge

36 and 38- Dax, Brisker, McBride, WR(if not at 10), Edge if not in the 1st, LBs, Jones

Or let's put it this way, I don't think I'd really be upset with any position.  But to maximize positional value and board value I'd like Edge, WR, S then whoever is best at 38.  Right now I'd rather Jones than McBride and we grab Ferguson later.  LBs can be found in the 3rd.

Call me crazy but I don’t think wr is as big of an issue as people are making it out to be. We added a good veteran te, Corey Davis is solid, Elijah Moore looks special, and berrios showed he can play as well. I think if you added a guy in rd 2 that would be perfect. I would prefer to solidify the line even farther but if there’s a wr they like by all means go for it. 

5 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

Call me crazy but I don’t think wr is as big of an issue as people are making it out to be. We added a good veteran te, Corey Davis is solid, Elijah Moore looks special, and berrios showed he can play as well. I think if you added a guy in rd 2 that would be perfect. I would prefer to solidify the line even farther but if there’s a wr they like by all means go for it. 

Davis- inconsistent, misses games, when alone he is taken out of games

Moore- hurt his rookie season, but obvious upside

Berrios- had a good 3-4 game stretch at the end of the season

I have no problem going WR in R2 but WR is a huge need for Zach.

If I know this team like I think I do I think EDGE and DT are the priority at 4 and 10. It fits with how they’ve spoke about building the team and the moves they’ve made.

WR and TE on day 2 is great value in this draft and we have early picks so it’s not like we have to wait and see who falls to us. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

If I know this team like I think I do I think EDGE and DT are the priority at 4 and 10. It fits with how they’ve spoke about building the team and the moves they’ve made.

WR and TE on day 2 is great value in this draft and we have early picks so it’s not like we have to wait and see who falls to us. 

I agree but would rather swap WR and DT based off the board and needs. 

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Like us, you know nothing.   😒    No freaking way for Jets to take DT in top 10