2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Knowing Joe the mix of age, injury and contract with Woods was a no go. He would be a really good fit between Davis and Moore. 

As a fan we have to stop underrating those two. They just gotta stay healthy. If Mims showed literally anything last year I’d be more comfortable with the WR room. I think they also value Berrios more that we think, his chemistry with Zach means a lot and if you wanna make Zach excel then keeping guys he’s comfortable with matters.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Abe56 said:

Its pretty clear with lack of fa moves at WR (aside Berrios), Jets have a WR in mind in the draft, most likely in the 1st

It sure look like your right, after picking up a CB,G, TE,S,DL, in FA everything points to a Edge rusher & WR with our first two picks. We won't know till after the Jags, Lions, Texans pick.

7 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

They just gotta stay healthy

That’s a big IF. Part of the worry is that the Jets are one of the most injured teams in the NFL almost every year it seems. Getting a top WR in the draft will help ease those worries and serve as a replacement for Davis. Filling a lot of the holes this FA period really makes it easier to draft a WR at 10. Hopefully, trader Joe moves down a few spots to get another TRP and we still get a top prospect at WR.

16 minutes ago, xrade said:

That’s a big IF. Part of the worry is that the Jets are one of the most injured teams in the NFL almost every year it seems. Getting a top WR in the draft will help ease those worries and serve as a replacement for Davis. Filling a lot of the holes this FA period really makes it easier to draft a WR at 10. Hopefully, trader Joe moves down a few spots to get another TRP and we still get a top prospect at WR.

Going into the draft with pick # 4, 10, 35, 38, 69 plus all the late round picks we have. Douglas will have all the time during draft to make moves. Like he did last year to move up and getting Tucker. However I think he will still pick at 4 &10 and maybe even at 35. Sure looks like this is going to be a fun draft 

28 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

The board exploding would be fun. I love seeing fans rage.

That is true. But since I’d be in the minority for supporting the Hamilton pick, I’ll probably get called nasty names.  I come here to escape what my wife calls me.