2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

I thought this was interesting. Also George Fant is in talks with the Jets about a contract. He signs this puts all the OL talks to bed except Linderboam. I really don't want Deebo on this team. I'm getting the feeling he is a diva.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said he does not get the sense there is "any movement" on a trade for Deebo Samuel.

Rapoport noted that the timing of a potential trade is making things difficult for the move to happen. A trade would require Samuel to pass a physical and get a contract extension before it becomes official. With San Francisco likely wanting picks in the upcoming draft, there's almost no time left for a deal to go through. 49ers GM John Lynch is also adamant about keeping Samuel, telling reporters he cannot imagine a scenario where they let him go. It looks like the 49ers are determined to work things out with their disgruntled star, though, as Rapoport noted, one call could change everything. 

8 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Imagine Saleh coaching Bosa, Dee Ford, Richard Sherman and KT’s personality being a problem.

Douglas was raised in a Baltimore organization led by Ray Lewis, WHITE SUIT RAY LEWIS. 

Give me a break on KT’s character.

As I mentioned before,  no one questioned his heart and character until they realized he was business savvy.  It was BS from the start.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NewAge said:

It’s just so hard to see Detroit passing on Hutchinson

Me as well, almost no chance, but just, hey you never know type talk

Their was a time when Leonard Williams was the consensus favorite to go 1st overall and fell all the way to 6

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

What if The one draft scenario nobody saw coming actually did, 1 - Walker, 2 - Thibs,              3 - Ekwonu/Gardner and Hutchinson fell to 4.

I would assume the Jets would turn in the card at 14:55

We’d all like Hutch but as stated before no one can see Detroit passing on him so we haven’t discussed the possibility yet.

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Aidan baby arms Hutchinson? Lol 

But seriously,  I can't see him falling to us. I'm cool with that. He's great, but I don't think JJ and KT are too far from him imo. I just don't know how good Walker can be. 

He’s got better measurable than Carl Lawson ironically. 

13 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

We’d all like Hutch but as stated before no one can see Detroit passing on him so we haven’t discussed the possibility yet.

Funny enough this just showed on my feed

From what he is gathering its

1. Walker

2. Thibodeaux

3. Stingley

And like I said, the Hutchinson card is turned in at 4 in a blink

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Earth shattering and I’m not falling for it lol. 

P.S. anyone miss Braylon?

Listen, I have 26 hours to live in a world where I believe Hutchinson or Thibodeaux will be a NY Jet tomorrow and you are not gonna ruin this for me

And absolutely