Top 10 edge players of 2021-22

lark25

Not a bad year for pass rushers with TJ Watt equalling the record even missing a few games, Robert Quinn close to a career best season, Nick Bosa back to his best from injury, the emergence of Micah Parsons and Maxx Crosby hitting another gear.

What's your top 10 for this year?

On 1/17/2022 at 3:59 AM, lark25 said:

Solid list but I'd rank Joey Bosa a bit higher. Everyone acts like Nick is way better but I feel it's pretty close with the Bosas.

For this year, it's really not anywhere close. Nick was far better. By a pretty substantial amount. In fact, I'm convinced that the random AP voter who voted for Joey actually meant to vote for Nick lol 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

5th or 6th would be fair. His Run D was terrible. Would you put Vic Beasley #1 several years ago? No, you wouldn't. 

I’m confused why Crosby is even being mentioned at all in the top 10. A bad run defender with 8 sacks who disappeared off the stat chart for 8 weeks in a row?

2 hours ago, BarnettOSU said:

Rashan Gary deserves at least a mention in here. May not be top 10 yet, but soon. 

Just finished his season with 81 QB pressures - 3rd most in the NFL among edge rushers and a Pro-Bowl alternate.  His pressures rank ahead of Watt, Garrett and Nick Bosa.   He's not in Watt's stratosphere yet but look beyond the 9.5 sacks and he belongs on a top 10 list.

48 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Just finished his season with 81 QB pressures - 3rd most in the NFL among edge rushers and a Pro-Bowl alternate.  His pressures rank ahead of Watt, Garrett and Nick Bosa.   He's not in Watt's stratosphere yet but look beyond the 9.5 sacks and he belongs on a top 10 list.

Idk I keep seeing people mentioning Crosby for top 10 when he sucks against the run and only has 8 sacks. So who knows?