NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Just now, StatKing said:

I almost hate Kyle Shanahan as much as his father. Straight up dominating the game so now is the time to try a meme screen pass on 2nd down? Just line up and run a normal play you arrogant prick.

The primary read wasn't to the back. that was the pressure. The primary read woudl have been Kittle 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

That sounds awful.

I still love a good background commentary to, like i said...set the tone.  Good play by play is an art.  It's telling a story that should be clear even if you're not watching.

Romo sucks at that.

Find a Watch Party on YT and sync it with the game. Or watch the Nick stream with Nate Burleson.

Just now, StatKing said:

I almost hate Kyle Shanahan as much as his father. Straight up dominating the game so now is the time to try a meme screen pass on 2nd down? Just line up and run a normal play you arrogant prick.

This is 100% how i'd call a game.  So i'm cool with it.  But yeah...The Shanny's are responsible for a lot of awful in the football world.

Just now, Chiefer said:

I watched some ex chiefs players breakdown the Chiefs Steelers game from a few weeks ago, and they commented how theyre still running the same plays from like 10 years ago.

steelers offense is amateur hr, its so basic to go along with the lack of talent on O-line/QB.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I was slightly surprised that Mitchell even caught it....I Know it's just instinct, but definitely some merit to just batting it down if you have the awareness. Lot to ask though. 

Bad on both parts. Jimmy shouldn't have thrown it near his hands. Should have gone to his feet or WAY over his head. Mitchell has to realize he is seven yards behind the LOS with defenders all around him. Shanny cannot call that play either. A draw play would have been much more advised. Dallas D-Lineman are attacking, catch them slippin.

Just now, Duluther said:

Find a Watch Party on YT and sync it with the game. Or watch the Nick stream with Nate Burleson.

No thanks.  Nate was the worst part of Good Morning Football, i'm not trying to listen to him for the whole broadcast.

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

steelers offense is amateur hr, its so basic to go along with the lack of talent on O-line/QB.

Probably a comfort level thing for Ben, but the Ex-Chiefs definitely got deja vu watching the tape

Edited by Chiefer