AFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Kansas City

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Steelers - just checking, you're sure you're clicking Pittsburgh, right?
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

what about ben for the last few years?  His cap value is about the same isn't it?

I'm a little wavy on this. A few years ago I remember adamantly saying the Giants need to let Eli ride out into the sunset for everything he gave that franchise. So I kind of feel that way about Ben. Especially since we're not good enough to actually win a game this post-season.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

What if Thuney and Brown switched places?

will never happen but i think thats the best line really

I don't think Brown would do well at G. The height becomes a detriment inside. Plus, if he didn't want to play RT, he definitely doesn't want to play LG.

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

That's the problem. People care about what PFF says.

Well its Collinsworths deal, now he forces it as mich as possible it seems like sometimes

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't think Brown would do well at G. The height becomes a detriment inside. Plus, if he didn't want to play RT, he definitely doesn't want to play LG.

I think it works to his advatage not having to deal with pass rushers around the outside. Hes definitely a Trey Smith, attack em first type and I think theyre pretty close in height no?

Edited by Chiefer

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

It's annoying you can say these things, but it's almost impossible to respond without breaking the rules. Unless you have proof, you shouldn't slander someone.

Yeah...moderating on here is about on par with NFL officiating.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I just hope we don't break the bank for OBj this off-season. 

I don't think we do. I think the franchise tag would be more likely if it wasn't harder to actually swing from a cap perspective. I stand by one of my proposals early, in that he may just be a rental. We swapped a first, a third, and a fourth, for a second, and we'll pick up a third as a comp pick if he does leave. I honestly think that's fine for a rental at a key position we were having trouble filling.

• Like 1