2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Howie should’ve already slid them a late round pick for him. If we are willing to give up late round picks for all 3 of those corners last year we should be willing to kick the tires on a guy like Shenault.

shenault would immediately be an okay version of what we wanted reagor to be.

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

shenault would immediately be an okay version of what we wanted reagor to be.

If that were the case, why isn't Doug trying to keep him? Still of the opinion something else is going on. Why move him on a team void of talent?

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

If that were the case, why isn't Doug trying to keep him? Still of the opinion something else is going on. Why move him on a team void of talent?

I heard a Jags guy on a podcast recently talking a bit about how Shenault is better in the slot, but they just brought in Kirk on a huge deal who is also best there. He also said that he thinks Shenault was one of the guys hurt most by the Urban Meyer hire.

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If I remember right they wee a couple years ago too, would make some sense style wise.

Two more years on his contract

Yup doesn't turn 30 til next January either. Be nice to have him on his age 29 and 30 seasons then revisit it from there. Still wouldn't stop me from drafting a guy in round 1 or 2 this year.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Seems like the problem with Parker according to Dolphins rams is health. When he’s on the field he’s a nice player though. For a late round pick I would do it.

Wouldn't hate it for a late round pick but I don't think he's ever played a full season which is concerning.