2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Well let's discuss categories

I think we ought to modernize while keeping key awards 

@TheRealMcCoy

Hmm

Dawkins Franchise Standard Award - the top honor, best poster. Also shall one of the 3 god kings die (or get a life) Webby shall track you down and happily badge you up.

Concrete Charlie Award - The most dependable poster, no matter what… they are posting.

Always Sunny Award - funniest poster

Ray Diddy Award - For the poster who puts in the work and brings the most thought to things.

The Futures Award (Lil Howie) - Some say football is in the fall, but this poster knows it’s peak is in late April. Wether it be posting a mock or floating some names, the winner always is looking ahead.

BDN Award - for the poster who’s willing to let it all hang out there, say whatever and no matter how popular the opinion may be.

Dan Snyder’s Hush Fund presents, the NFC LEast Award- Given to the fan we like the most within the division.

what else? We can drop stuff like the art one, think we maybe even did already.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Hmm

Dawkins Franchise Standard Award - the top honor, best poster. Also shall one of the 3 god kings die (or get a life) Webby shall track you down and happily badge you up.

Concrete Charlie Award - The most dependable poster, no matter what… they are posting.

Always Sunny Award - funniest poster

Ray Diddy Award - For the poster who puts in the work and brings the most thought to things.

The Futures Award (Lil Howie) - Some say football is in the fall, but this poster knows it’s peak is in late April. Wether it be posting a mock or floating some names, the winner always is looking ahead.

BDN Award - for the poster who’s willing to let it all hang out there, say whatever and no matter how popular the opinion may be.

Dan Snyder’s Hush Fund presents, the NFC LEast Award- Given to the fan we like the most within the division.

what else? We can drop stuff like the art one, think we maybe even did already.

The Stoutland Award: Given to whomever has read every single one of TRM's posts this offseason.

Edited by Daimonas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ACO said:

Miles Sanders with the new "dream team" take. I really hope they not walking into training camp with that mindset. You had a great offseason on paper but it is a loooooong season.

Great, let me cash out my Eagles East champs bet now and save the money. 

7 hours ago, ACO said:

Miles Sanders with the new "dream team" take. I really hope they not walking into training camp with that mindset. You had a great offseason on paper but it is a loooooong season.

“Oh man. We all feel like we’re on an all-star team, so we feel great,” Sanders said, via Cody Benjamin of CBS Sports. “We feel unstoppable, I’m not gonna lie. The vibes are great, always have been. Nick Sirianni is doing a great job just keeping the vibes right, the chemistry good. We compete a lot in practice. But we’ve gotta see. It’s gonna come down to camp, taking it day by day, putting everything together.

Great to see the progress he's made. They were saying he was looking good at OTAs.

Can't wait to hear how he looks at training camp next week.

BTW I finally got around to watching this interview and it's a good one. BG is a great dude.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1