2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He missed 4 tackles last year, total. Alex Singleton missed 20. Jack gave up 2 TDs on 60 targets at 78% comp. Singleton gave up 5 on 74 at 85% comp. 

Yes, he's better than Singleton. 

He's a solid tackling LB. We don't have those.

The Jags have dumped tons of players who were useful for them, doesn't make them right.

The Singleton question wasn't serious haha I just don't care to sign players whose fans didn't want. Young guy with a draft pedigree getting released? Idk regardless of what you think of the Jags that's just red flag all over.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The Singleton question wasn't serious haha I just don't care to sign players whose fans didn't want. Young guy with a draft pedigree getting released? Idk regardless of what you think of the Jags that's just red flag all over.

Fans hate players all the time on their own team that are good. I do not understand how you are trying to justify it by that. 

Jags just signed how much money, they were gonna need to shed to fully make room, doesn't mean red flags at all. 

7 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Solid offseason so far. Have gotten rid of the MEHHHH & will infuse it with some quality youth players. Reddick is a huge upgrade to the pass rush

Solid 🤣 man yalls bar for what yall want must be so low if you feel this has been a positive offseason thus far. 

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Fans hate players all the time on their own team that are good. I do not understand how you are trying to justify it by that. 

Jags just signed how much money, they were gonna need to shed to fully make room, doesn't mean red flags at all. 

Because they watch the guy week in and week out. Unlike us. Who are going solely on stats. Big red flags.