2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

57 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bring him to me Howard 

large-Honey-Badger-photo.jpg

Always thought if he wasn't resigned by the Chiefs, that was the Safety Gannon and Howie would want/ go after. 

Just don't see how we can afford him? Surely he's getting at least Williams money or more? Then again It's monopoly money and Howie sooo.......

Make it happen. 🤞

Edited by Nabbs4u

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Always thought if he wasn't resigned by the Chiefs, that was the Safety Gannon and Howie would want/ go after. 

Just don't see how we can afford him? Surely he's getting at least Williams money or more? Then again It's monopoly money and Howie sooo.......

Make it happen. 🤞

With the way the Rams , Bucs and a few other teams keep spending.. seems like there's no cap lol

33 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

“Howie what are you doin…you gotta sign…”

<proceeds to name this entire list except Collins because Cowboys>

If I could pick Honey Badger and Wagner. I'd try for Patrick Peterson too if I'm allowed to be super greedy. Our defense would have that it factor that we've been lacking with those 3 and the guys that are already here

If money wasn't an issue I'd switch out PP with Gilmore but I was trying to be reasonable with my greed lol 

That would give us a 2-3 year window to have a great defense and bring along our young guys with some serious Veterans teaching them all the way

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

24 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If I could pick Honey Badger and Wagner. I'd try for Patrick Peterson too if I'm allowed to be super greedy. Our defense would have that it factor that we've been lacking with those 3 and the guys that are already here

If money wasn't an issue I'd switch out PP with Gilmore but I was trying to be reasonable with my greed lol 

That would give us a 2-3 year window to have a great defense and bring along our young guys with some serious Veterans teaching them all the way

Should probably pick up the LSU boys just to be safe too to play with DeVonta haha.

• Like 1