Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

What are the odds that Green Bay has a play that's just called, "Get penalty called on Josh Norman"? 

Lol, either way all our corners will be tested deep tonight. Early and often!

Another game consisting of a lot of quick hitters mixed in with some deep shots? 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol, either way all our corners will be tested deep tonight. Early and often!

Another game consisting of a lot of quick hitters mixed in with some deep shots? 

Yep, that would be my guess. Really need tight coverage on one play and a strip sack to steal a possession 

Just now, Forge said:

Yep, that would be my guess. Really need tight coverage on one play and a strip sack to steal a possession 

I'd put Ward on Tonyan on 3rd downs and try to take him out and double Adams. Yeah that leaves KK and Johnson one on one with Cobb and Lazard but what else can you do? 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's allowing one play over the top, just have to accept it and hope the team can overcome it lol. 

Johnson has given up a lot of plays this season for sure. 

He also had a 4th quarter PD against the Texans, 4th quarter FF against the Cards that gave us a chance, and 4th quarter 3rd down tackle against the Rams that gave us the ball back for the game tying drive

Just hope he has another big play in him!

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Johnson has given up a lot of plays this season for sure. 

He also had a 4th quarter PD against the Texans, 4th quarter FF against the Cards that gave us a chance, and 4th quarter 3rd down tackle against the Rams that gave us the ball back for the game tying drive

Just hope he has another big play in him!

Yeah, he's not good but has made plays and competed. Just sucks because our secondary was playing at a good level with Thomas. 

Hufanga is back so I'm curious to see how he is implemented in the line up. He was late on a few of those deep throws but they were extremely tough plays to make.