GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, the worst decision Tannehill made today might have been to keep it on the read option on 3rd and inches.

All they had to do was sneak it.

And that is why people hate to back this team. Because it's always stupid mess like this in big games that ruin it.

The stadium was there. The defense was dominating.
Yet on offense, we didn't do anything to take advantage.

Offense has been a problem ALL year. It never clicked. It never looked good consistently. 

We will NEVER get respect in this league because of games like this. 
As long as Tannehill is our QB we will always bee looked at like a limited team.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Gonna be an interesting off season where we're likely going to have to rebuild the offensive line given it's age and injury issues.

The call for Tannehill to be replaced will be LOUD and I might lead the charge. 
I never felt comfortable all year with him at QB. He was bad decision after bad decision.

Turnover after turnover. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

All they had to do was sneak it.

And that is why people hate to back this team. Because it's always stupid mess like this in big games that ruin it.

The stadium was there. The defense was dominating.
Yet on offense, we didn't do anything to take advantage.

Offense has been a problem ALL year. It never clicked. It never looked good consistently. 

We will NEVER get respect in this league because of games like this. 
As long as Tannehill is our QB we will always bee looked at like a limited team.

we scored fewer points against cincy than the raiders. lol.

just proved absolutely everyone right. all that clamor about being the worst #1 seed, etc etc etc? yep. proved em right. tannehill not being capable of leading a team to the super bowl? proved em right. 

same.

ol.

titans.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

then neither are we. it's really that simple. take a look at his playoff numbers and ask yourself if you see that ever improving.

Who knows. It could, it might not? I'm not some all knowing being. Who would you have in his place? And if you say Rodgers, I swear to God. Don't pipe dream me. Who are we getting this offseason that's better? All I know is we've won a ton of games with Tannehill, more than we have in a really long time. This isn't some Kerry Collins type we have. 

Am I down to draft a QB and let him sit behind Ryan for a year or two? Absolutely. Am I down to cut Ryan Tannehill just for ****s and gigs and play any old whats his face? Absolutely not.

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Wonder how differently the game would have gone if we didn't have Henry back. I think he cost us a lot of yards today.

What😕 wonder how differently the game would have gone if we didn’t have Tannehill throw 3 int back there. I think no I know he lost us the game. 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

What😕 wonder how differently the game would have gone if we didn’t have Tannehill throw 3 int back there. I think no I know he lost us the game. 

Yeah, we probably would have won if there weren't three picks. Does that make my question less valid? Keep the picks. Does Foreman produce more than Henry?

I will repeat.

The city was all the way behind them. We want to talk about homefield and opposing teams this and that. 
But this damn team does it repeatedly. 

The loudest the stadium as been in forever. Defense....magnificent. 

Lost this game. 

Deserve no respect. Deserve all the memes and jokes on them. 

All you had to do at the least that last drive was not turn it over. 
They weren't going to drive down the field on us. 

I can't tell you how much I hate this team right now. How disappointed in everything they did to waste the energy and excitement that was there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Derrick Henry had 22 Carrie’s. D’Onta Foreman had four. Foreman finished with more yards.

And I don't know how to feel about that. 
SHould have gave Foreman more carries but it is Derrick Henry. 

Don't matter tho. Tanny was gonna throw INTs. He seemed hell bent on it. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

The call for Tannehill to be replaced will be LOUD and I might lead the charge. 
I never felt comfortable all year with him at QB. He was bad decision after bad decision.

Turnover after turnover. 

Can call for it all you want, but it's not gonna matter. There isn't a free agent QB that is going to even be as close to as good, we don't really have the assets to trade for a Rodgers or Wilson, and there isn't gonna be a QB late in the first that is starter ready.

Tannehill is the QB for at the very least next season. The hope just has to be Vrabel gets some sense about him when it comes to late game situations and we actually start playing with some aggression. Defense should still be good next year, just need to bring Landry and Hooker back. Then through FA and draft build the o-line, add another play maker, and maybe a corner or pass rusher just to maybe help the defense go from really good to elite.

Then, even if Tannehill fails to get it done, you're set up with a really good team to just slide a QB in to.