GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep. There’s basically nothing more we can expect from this team until a QB change is made and by that point, Henry is likely done, Lewan is likely done or at least cut, Julio is likely done  and Saffold and Jones  could both be gone this offseason. The OL has to get rebuilt this offseason so maybe they’ll have that in place for the next guy. 

Jumping the gun a bit there.  I don't think a slow performance after being out of action for 2 months warrants a "washed" reaction.  Although, the end of his road is gonna be soon.

1 minute ago, Kookie23 said:

Jumping the gun a bit there.  I don't think a slow performance after being out of action for 2 months warrants a "washed" reaction.  Although, the end of his road is gonna be soon.

he's saying henry will be done by the time we're able to make a change at QB. which is more or less true. maybe not totally done, but he won't be what he is now.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

we're obviously stuck with tannehill for next year, i think any suggestion to the contrary is a little silly. but boy does that make it hard to have any expectations at all, especially if we run it back with downing, which we almost certainly will do.

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

with out our best player, best player in the NFL for over half the season........   yeah.....  

YES THE THREE INTERCEPTIONS WERE HUGE IN LOOSING THIS GAME.  STILL SHOULD HAVE WON THE GAME ... AND WE PLAYED WITH A LESS THEN 80 % HENRY...

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 

Just gotta put some hall of famers around him. 

AJ.

Hope for a healthy Julio. 

Add a TE. 

Bring back Foreman. 

Draft a wr with true speed. 

Hopefully we reduce the need for him to make plays. 

feel like this is what indy attempted with wentz. tannehill isn't as bad, but as far as i can tell you just can't win a super bowl hiding your QB any more. you could 20 years ago; you had dilfers and brad johnsons and even joe flacco winning super bowls. i simply don't think you can do that any more. passing the ball has become too powerful. your only shot is having an absolutely elite, insanely good, best-in-the-nfl type defense like the broncos did in 2015. maybe that's our best bet for now. but it feels pretty close to out of reach

54 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Truthfully, watching the Bengals offense is what our offense has the potential to be if we would finally get away with fisherball. The ability to spread the ball around and still run the football. I feel like we condense our offense so much and run such vanilla route concepts. We have Julio, AJ, and Henry. We could easily add another weapon( we need another weapon) so NWI is nothing more then a number 4 and special teams.

😮💨🙌🏽🙌🏽 

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Top 5 QB cap hit next season for a QB who probably is ranked just inside the top 15 in the league….. terrible 

Tanny played like he wasn't a top 15 QB today but make no mistake Tanny is more then capable of being a top 10 QB but yes no where close to a top 5....

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I meant by the time we get rid of Tannehill which is likely at least another two years.

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he's saying henry will be done by the time we're able to make a change at QB. which is more or less true. maybe not totally done, but he won't be what he is now.

Sorry, been drinking, hard to follow everything.  lmao

I still don't think he'll be done at that point, UNLESS we do to him what we did to Eddie back in the day.  ie running him into the ground.  Now that I think about it, still possibly.  Oh god.