Divisional Round Games

Leader

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Our run defense was far more susceptible to running QBs than RBs.

Our season avg to RBs was 19 carries for 80yds per game.

What about Running Wr’s. :)

Deebo is the cheat code now. If teams plan too much around him, others will benifit. 

Edited by Jaire_Island
  • Like 1

Shanny is exceptionally good at exploiting weaknesses and soft areas in opposing defenses.  He’s somehow able to scheme his best players open with time and space.  Like incognito said, play strong RZ defense and pressure Jimmy.  We got this folks.  GB just needs to play with speed and tackle well.  Deebo is big and strong, and tough to bring down.  Get multiple players to him quickly.

13 hours ago, Leader said:

Green Bay (H) over San Francisco
Cincinnati over Tennessee (H)
Los Angeles Rams over Tampa Bay (H)
Buffalo over Kansas City (H)

The SB chase ends for Tampa and Kansas City.....

I will say there is a lot of intrigue for me building over KC vs Buf, and TB vs LA.  I think both of those will be close and come down to the wire.

I may be wrong but I think the Bengals season probably ends in Nashville.  No doubt they got the underdog role going and certainly got a feel good story going.  But I just feel like a well rested Titans team with Henry back in the lineup is going to be a bit too much for them.

Peter Bukowski -   The playoffs are always a great reminder that if you can’t block consistently nothing else matters.

Cowboys invested in playmakers. Can’t block the 49ers. Cardinals invested in playmakers. Can’t block the Rams.
Chiefs lost a SB last heat after investing in playmakers.

Blocking.

///

For which I applaud the GB FO for routinely devoting draft picks to the OL. Maintaining depth and rotational talent.
That - plus they have a good OL Coach.

6 hours ago, Scoremore said:

GB, TN, TPA, KC  Think those are your winners.  Would love Tampa and KC to get knocked off but don't think it will happen.  Want Buffalo out of the AFC.  Don't sleep on TN either.  Very tough team.  Don't think Cinci has a shot in this one.  So AFC championship KC vs TN.  NFC  GB vs. TPA...

I'm definitely not going to assume the Bucs have a shoe in win here.  Rams have proven they can beat them.  Now, they haven't played Brady in the playoffs, and this one being in Tampa could definitely be a disadvantage for them.  But I think TB going to have a big huge fight on their hands come Sunday, and the underrated Tyler Higbee is going to cause trouble for them out there.

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I'm definitely not going to assume the Bucs have a shoe in win here.  Rams have proven they can beat them.  Now, they haven't played Brady in the playoffs, and this one being in Tampa could definitely be a disadvantage for them.  But I think TB going to have a big huge fight on their hands come Sunday, and the underrated Tyler Higbee is going to cause trouble for them out there.

A key will be those OL injuries to Tampa. If one (or both) of those players is out - or nicked/degraded - and the Rams DL can put the squeeze on Brady.........
I expect the Tampa DL to harass Stafford.....into making an inopportune INT (?) or fumble? No clue....but they'll be bringing it. 

5 hours ago, Leader said:

This is true. I'm hoping they'll find a way to change that. Not confident they will.....but there's hope.

Know what I'm going back and forth about? Whether 6'8 / 321# Dennis Kelly might not be a better matchup against 6'2/250# Shaq Barrett than 6'5 / 310# Billy Turner - presuming we see Tampa in the NFCCG. Kelly may just be too big and slow to kill Barrett's speed.....but I seem to recall BT struggled mightily holding the right side edge in last years NFCGC. 

Turner was playing LT in the NFCGC, with Wagner at RT

• Like 1