NYRaider

Who you got?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bucs
    • Rams

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Could have been worse...

Imagine if it was the Saints that walked into that buzzsaw tonight and then this would still be the match up this week..

Saints would’ve kept it close. Would’ve been better for everyone.

Edited by Dome

I took the Rams before this weekend started and really nothing’s changed other than the Bucs very possibly losing Wirfs and the Rams gaining Akers.   

If the Bucs front 4 can make life miserable for Stafford and the Bucs can get an early lead it puts the Rams D in a tougher position.   Having Akers and now OBJ more comfortable in the O makes such a difference.  Philly failed to attack the TAM CB’s - I don’t expect the Rams will make that mistake   

And if the Rams flip the script and take an early lead then Von vs T’s and Donald vs an ailing Jensen really can give TB12 a ton of trouble.    We know inside pressure is how you can disrupt him. 

I will say for LAR to win they’ll want to have a 7+ pt lead going into the 4Q - because McVay’s very conservative 2H game management won’t make any less of a lead comfortable.   But just as NO gives TB fits I think the same applies to LAR.    

I’ll call a 27-20 LAR W.   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Could have been worse...

Imagine if it was the Saints that walked into that buzzsaw tonight and then this would still be the match up this week..

NO would have faced TAM as the only way in.   But yes could have been the same result.  

I don't know why I feel like this, but I feel like this will be the hardest game for Tampa Bay. I could see this going either way.

If TB does win this game, I think they go back to the Super Bowl (to lose to the Chiefs ofc =p) 

If TB loses this game, I think the Packers beat the Rams next week (and lose to the Chiefs =p).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DannyB said:

i dunno man. Brady seems to be in this next level psycho zone where he just ISN'T losing in the postseason. Doesn't matter who is out there around him, it feels like if he's under center, the bucs ain't losing.

Beating Jalen Hurts, Taylor Henickie, and washed Drew Brees is a different beast than the Rams though.