2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, reddevil said:

Good point!

Rumour was he was gonna be cut. Could happen after that.

It will be interesting after the draft, as we don’t have any high picks to pay - so most of the $20 mill coming in can be on extensions and filling remaining holes. 

If Ziegler is playing the 4D chess I hope he’s playing, he might be waiting for that period to go after some of the better vets cut. 

The Giants have already paid him a bonus this year and they're reportedly willing to eat some of his salary in order to trade him. I don't see him being cut at this point as he likely already would've been if that was there plan.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Giants have already paid him a bonus this year and they're reportedly willing to eat some of his salary in order to trade him. I don't see him being cut at this point as he likely already would've been if that was there plan.

28 year old CB....

I'd offer up a 4th of they're eating some of the salary. Maybe even a 3rd, considering he's a proven talent. 

I'd also gladly ship them Abram + a 4th or 5th if that would work lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

28 year old CB....

I'd offer up a 4th of they're eating some of the salary. Maybe even a 3rd, considering he's a proven talent. 

Bradberry is legit and he knows the system, I'd offer one of our 5th round picks since there doesn't seem to be a huge market for him and he's on an expiring deal.

18 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

28 year old CB....

I bet this opportunity has come up at some point and they just want to keep the pick lol

I was just reading that according to Vegas odds (+400) we are the frontrunners to sign OBJ.  What are your thoughts on this? 

We need a number 2 but he is a diva and I'm not sure that is the route the FO is wanting to go.  He would be a massive upgrade on the field if motivated and healthy.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was just reading that according to Vegas odds (+400) we are the frontrunners to sign OBJ.  What are your thoughts on this? 

We need a number 2 but he is a diva and I'm not sure that is the route the FO is wanting to go.  He would be a massive upgrade on the field if motivated and healthy.  

rathet have gilmore and RT 

obj would be fine but more money into wr meh to me

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Keep him out of here. 

Let him go wallow in Houston or something 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He didn’t look like a diva in LA. I’d take him tbh. Funny how much better he looked when he had an an actually NFL QB getting him the ball. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 10:57 PM, jimkelly02 said:

I’d actually prefer Dalton over resigning Mariota. (I know Mariota already went to Atlanta).  Dalton can actually throw the ball.  Mariota was just a RB disguised as a QB IMO, as he can’t throw the football reliably.  I wouldn’t mind having a QB2 we could throw in to close out games were up big at the end so Carr can hit the bench early + not risk injury…. Or if Carr gets a minor injury then Dalton can start or finish a game versus an inferior team and still win us the game.

Andy Dalton 

Fitzpatrick. not bad QB2 options. Geno Smith wouldn't be bad. 

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If he came cheap, I would think about it. Of course he could be cut at any point. I have interest but he isn't my main target

give me Gillmore or Honey Badger..... or OL and DL