2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

10 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Giants played 4-3 back then IMO 

Hank played next to Snack I believe as a DT

Yeah Graham was the DL coach under Spagnuolo and he played a 4-3. He played NT for a couple of seasons then moved to play 3T when Harrison came in at NT.

We may play a lot of 3-3-5 nickel tbf with Nichols at NT. 

Edited by Dessie

7 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Giants played 4-3 back then IMO 

Hank played next to Snack I believe as a DT

The point I’m making is basically that Hankins is not a holdover who is not going to fit what the defensive coordinator wants to do. The defensive coordinator coached him as his position coach so he knows exactly what he’s capable of and if he fits or not. So I defer to him on this one. 

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

That post june 1 $$$ gonna come in mad handy if any vets want to wait it out until camp. I can see us going after Campbell/Duane brown, or a high profile player like that if they hold out to wait for a good situation.

I think Marcus Cannon is the most likely veteran RT if we bring one in. Would love for us to sign Hicks, Flowers, or Campbell in June though.

8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

That post june 1 $$$ gonna come in mad handy if any vets want to wait it out until camp. I can see us going after Campbell/Duane brown, or a high profile player like that if they hold out to wait for a good situation.

There is always some waiting and always vets cut after the draft when highly drafted rookies take vets jobs for cheaper.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think Marcus Cannon is the most likely veteran RT if we bring one in. Would love for us to sign Hicks, Flowers, or Campbell in June though.

Yeah I'll take any solid RT option honestly. I feel like we can put a serviceable product on the field at guard.