2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Read on twitter (can't find the link) that the Raiders are expected to be bargain hunters in FA. So maybe temper expectations some on these big named guys. 

Likely looking to extend their own guys vs. throw money around.

Have no problem with that either. I would just wanna see what seeI would just want to see what they do at the interior dline and db. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think JuJu's dip in production was also a result of the Steelers offense and how limited Ben was over the last couple of years.

Agreed. Juju is solid when he has solid QB play.... which he hasn't had the past few years during Ben's decline.

3 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

Agreed. Juju is solid when he has solid QB play.... which he hasn't had the past few years during Ben's decline.

juju not old 25 but a slot wr.. 2 yr 222 mill though

Edited by roi34

20 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

He's more than a slot WR IMO, although yea his strength is eating up those crossing routes underneath and is solid in the short passing game which is what Carr loves.

yeah i said that too lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

only 2 WR1 are there: Allen Robinson and maybe DJ Chark.. rest of the guys are wr2s

I was the first one on here that brought up Chark as our top WR target and my stance has not changed.  He should be our top WR target based on age, upside and value.  I have a feeling we will get him!

I feel like I know the response this is going to get (don't kill me)....but if the Cowboys release Amari Cooper where does he end up? Do we consider bringing him back if the price is right? Not sure his time with us ended on good terms lol and obviously he disappears at times...but he's very talented no doubt.

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was the first one on here that brought up Chark as our top WR target and my stance has not changed.  He should be our top WR target based on age, upside and value.  I have a feeling we will get him!

I would love to have Chark, but I've only seen reports that the Browns, Patriots, and Chargers have expressed interest in him. This doesn't include all the Raider fan sites that say we are interested lol.

Chark can be a good signing but it will depend on the contract and if he can stay healthy.  He would be our top WR but he is not a WR 1.  He can become one if he develops but that is a big if for a guy that has played 43 games in 4 years and has 2,000 yards and 15 TDs total.  If you are thinking about giving him $10+ million I am out.  To much talent in the draft to take that risk.

• Like 1