2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

Recreational marijuana use is legal in Colorado.

But not in the the NFL yet. I hope he’s ready for weekly “random” drug tests.

Earth shattering prediction incoming… news of Gregory drug suspension coming  before June

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

JuJu Smith-Schuster Allen Robinson Odell Beckham Jr. Will Fuller V Jarvis Landry Jamison Crowder A.J. Green Russell Gage Marquez Valdes-Scantling

All still available.

Robinson and Valdes-Scantling are the ones the team reportedly have interest in.

46 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's how I see it as well. Ncoughman is saying Chark chose Detroit over us which means he must know we offered him something. Just waiting to hear his source

I heard he had connections to det coaches. Just hearsay tho. Also we were supposedly negotiating with him but who knows if that’s accurate like everything else coming out.

All I know is we are a wr needy team with a good qb and staff thats frugal and he definitely fit what we are targeting. 

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I heard he had connections to det coaches. Just hearsay tho. Also we were supposedly negotiating with him but who knows if that’s accurate like everything else coming out.

All I know is we are a wr needy team with a good qb and staff thats frugal and he definitely fit what we are targeting. 

This is the concerning part. 

We aren't just needy, we're practically desperate. 

• Like 1